32 week scan today - mixed results

Thanks Amanda. No I didn't have steroids. Yours isn't as big as mine but hey, they say that big babies are easier to push out (can't quite get my head round that).

xx

Midnight they took my baby's AC 5 times! I did read on the internet though that sometimes if baby is in an awkward position that the AC reading can be off.

xx

I've been really surprised how wrong doctors etc can be! I'm glad I found this forum and there's people who already have experiences to pass on good advice... Not mentioning any names *cough* midnight, don't wanna make your head grow any more!

Xxx

just dont ask me how to control a stroppy 11 year old who as the attitude of a hormonal 16 year old as im stumped

Hahaha...Midnight we're starting a fan club for you!!! Heidi can do the t-shirts and I'll do the badges...

xx

Haha I was just thinking check us out bigging up midnight! Yess a fan club... I live in the same town as midnight, I'll be the pap taking all the photos for the t-shirts and badges! Xx

only if she pinches my bum then hides it will make me feel special haha

Hahahaha hilarious, I took so long to write that and chomping on me cucumber I missed that u already brought the idea up! X

better start going out in big glasses and a wig lmao

I think that you clearly love the thought of someone pinching your bum Midnight, you're letting your fetishes out of the bag!

xx

nah the dh tries it all the time all he gets is me saying geeeeeeerrrrroooooooofffffffffffffffffffffffffff lol

are you all going to miss me on the easter weekend?? i shall think of you all as my head is being pecked for the latest flashy gadget out of the rory shop and will come back singing the latest haven holiday camp songs

I don't think we'll be able to stand being on here without you...

xx

:rotfl: at big glasses and a wig! Il be papping and pinching half of the towns bums in that case! xx

Look, I don't know where you two live but I'm imagining a town of Ronald McDonalds!

xx

ah well to late for a big mac :( i shall be going to bed though time for my nightly beauty sleep if i go now i can get 9 hours should make me look less like ronald mcdonald lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back