30 weeks!!

Spammy

Reaction score
Bah!!! 30 weeks today and can't believe it. I mentioned it to hubs this morning and he went green. Ha ha. Neither of us can believe how fast it is going.

I saw my friends little boy last might for the first time and it got me so excited!! I know all this horrid pregnancy stuff is going to be so worth it :)

That's all really. Feeling nice and smiley this morning!!

:yay: hurray for 30 weeks :) deffo not long now hey, i'm more excited than scared now, cant wait to have my littlest girl at home with us all :D eeeeeeek!!! xx

Happy 30 weeks ladies :) It seemed like only yday i just turned 30weeks :) x

Since the 20 week scan time seems to be flying by :) hehe x

Happy 30 weeks hun :) can't believe how quick the time is going!

I think it's flown since 20 weeks too deedee. I'm on the countdown at work now too. I'm part time as of Monday and then just have 4 and a bit weeks of working part time. Can't wait to finish I'm pooped!

Can't wait till we all go on labour watch! Don't think il be able to contain myself with the excitement. Ha ha. (can barely control my bladder as it is!!)

Thats the depressing bit peeps talk about labour a lot at this stage, i will prob be having a c section so no labour watch for me x but im exited about the baby :)

Last edited:
Ooh deffo looking forward to labour watches :D and then putting a face to the scan picture hehe excited much! x

Oh I forgot about the milkshake!!!!!! Might have to get hubby to go home via the drive through!! Yay I'm even happier now. Ha ha

Yay to 30 weeks! It just goes so quick doesn't it! Enjoy your milkshake x

I've can't believe I'm at 30 weeks either. It's going so so fast. Can't wait to meet baby. Hope you are all feeling well. I'm in work and silly bored!! xx

Yay for 30 weeks! It does fly, I can't believe I am 33 weeks tomorrow! Only 3 and a half weeks left at work! x

I'm 30 weeks today too!! Hoping the next 10 weeks flies by, just want my little boy here nowww xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back