30 week celebratory milkshake

Daydreaming

Reaction score
So after all that talk about celebrating 30 weeks with a milkshake I grabbed Hubby on Sunday and whisked him to our local milkshake bar...

I have a milkway milkshake which is soooo yummy. He had banana and chocolate fudge.

I highly recommend this form of celebration!

Attachments

• milkshake.jpg
    milkshake.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 26
OMG i knew there was something i had to do Sunday grrr...

glad you enjoyed your 30wk treat though :lol: i've just got back from town with a vanilla slice so i guess that will have to do as my treat haha!

xx

wow

were on earth did you get that from it looks so yummy and i want one :) xx

that is one way to celebrate 30 weeks xxx

I believe it is called Shakeaway - most towns have a Milkshake bar of some sort these days, you need to seek yours out :)

:yay: congrats on the 30 week mark and celebrating in style :) xxx

Omg that milkshake looks amazing!! :yay: for 30 weeks too :) xx

OMG that looks amazing! I'm literally just waiting for the OH to get done so he can take me to get an ice cream (which I've been craving so much) but now I think I'll detour to Shakeaway myself! hehe

Haha congratulations! What a great way to celebrate, I may have to get myself a 30 week treat on Thursday too haha xxx

Ooh that looks so good! We've got a Shakeaway near us... I might have a 38 week treat at the weekend!!

Thanks everyone. I think Milkshakes are the official pregnancy celebratory drink now - esp as we can't do chapagne much ;)

Mmm! I want one now it looks scummy!!! Congrats on 30 weeks milestone xx41 weeks pregnant sweep membranes

well done on getting to your 30 weeks mark hun, that milkshake looks amazing ha :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back