NCT Nearly New Sales

topbird

Reaction score
I went to the local sale on Saturday, expecting it to be a load of old tat and not buy anything. I was amazed!! I highly recommend you check to see if you have one local to you. They let you in early if you are a member so we beat the crowds and got pick of the crop. Could have quite easily kitted ourselves out with everything we will ever need, at complete bargain prices. Had to stop ourselves buying too much, to leave stuff for family etc.. to buy us.

We got:

- 6 baby grows and 2 hats - two still have thier labels on, never been worn, the others are in excellent condition - £3.50 for the bundle.
- 1 play mat - is really cute, got 9 different animals on all with a different noise or texture for each - £2
- some building bricks and a stack of rings on a pole - £1 for the lot!
- another really cool toy - looks like the alien from toy story, legs, head and arms pull out and vibrate back in and it has loads of other stuff on it - rattle, teething rings etc.. - was the most expensive thing we bought - £5
- giant foam jigsaw - £1.50
- 2 moses basket sheets - 75p each
- double sided pregnancy support pillow - £2!! one of the ones form blooming marvellous which are about £30
- reenie support belt - £3.50 - which are normally about £20

Very chuffed!

i love nearly new sales i went to one when i was pregnant with keeley and it was great :D

Sounds wicked babe how can i find out if there are any near me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back