3 months on and spotting... combi feeding -could it be period or lochia returning??

HannahNeale

Reaction score
Hi all,

So yesterday I was wearing a liner and saw a bit of yellowish (like the end of the lochia which ended about 6 weeks after birth) and then later some spotting. It didn't happen overnight but then a little bit again today. I am combi feeding.. could this be my period starting or a return of the lochia? Surely that couldn't come back at this point?
(my period is normally very heavy so I don't know what to think!)
Many thanks in advance!

I could be wrong because it's been nearly 2 years since I've been there but it may be worth just phoning the practice and asking whether they could run with the doctors whether they would want to see you to take a swab or whether they can just advice it'll be fine.. Or even the midwives 24/7 number you've been given on discharge? Hv's number? To check?

When I felt it was a bit strange when I was 2 week pp or so I phoned and they just wanted to see me and they did a swap and give me antibiotics on precautionary measures though that was a bit earlier pp but you never know they might want to see you and I'm sure they're the ones best to put your mind at rest x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back