3 months left approx!

Sarah W Baby Belly

Reaction score
Well yesterday I worked out that I had been pregnant for 180 days and I converted it into months. Six!

I can't believe it.!!!! We are all very close to or some early january people are already in the third trimester now.

How are we all feeling about it?

Are we prepared? Are we anxious? Not long to go now!

Have we all sorted out names, bought all the stuff etc etc etc.

What are your worst symptoms and are we all feeling patient or impatient?

And is there such thing as a lightweight newborn buggy that is reasonably priced but will last longer than five minutes?

I cant wait,

time is going to fly by now with xmas and all, im so excited, i want him out now! lol

Names sorted - Eleanor or Alexander

Everything bought (or brought down from loft) except new matress and a pram

Fed up of being pregnant - I want it over and done with!! Sore hips, sore bum, indigestion, haemmoroids (sp?), restless legs, too many trips to loo, no sex, sleepness nights, high blood pressure... On the bright side - I haven't had a urine infection or thrush (touch wood x1000) :D

Still on the lookout for a pram - we've bought a hauck ministar but I don't like it. It's lightweight, but it won't last beyond the first kerb it has to go down.

I'm pretty much prepared for the new arrival, Christmas on the otherhand :? I've got some wrapping paper left over from last year so I'm as prepared as I was last January

Tracy xx

I cannot wait! All ready, just need baby! Would like him to come later than sooner! After Christmas so his 1st christmas would be when he is nearly 1!

But I am having a easy time of it, love being pregnant! Due 5th Jan, but have been told he is a good size! Maybe need some bigger clothes!

Hello

Off to the third trimester tomorrow and very excited - DH and I can barely sleep for excitement. , :lol:

We've got a lot of things (all clothes, bibs, travel system, cot, matress, moses basket, steriliser, carrier) but still need more (bath, bedding, bits and pieces).

I like being pregnant because of feeling my baby move about and knowing she's safe but I'm in so much pain with my hips and pelvis that I won't be too sad not to be pregnant anymore. Getting refered to a physio finally so that should help.

Roll on January!

Everything's bought and ready, but I don't know if I'm emotionally ready yet, I know I will be by Jan so hope she's just on time, that would be perfect. The only thing we havn't got is a name... :?

god i know 3 mths left its scary, it felt like only yesterday i found out. Its going so fast.

bec x x

I feel so far behind everyone with my lack of feeling ready.

I think part of the problem is that the DH won't let me buy anything so I feel as though its not real yet.

Our nursery is full of DIY equipment and I have bought virtually nothing. Even the buggy is round the mother in laws house because it is supposed to unlucky to have it at our house. :cry:. Any baby clothes we do have are put away in a cupboard.

So apart from a rounded tummy and a few well timed kicks, it doesn't feel that real at all yet.

However I just had a vision about being a mummy about half an hour ago and it filled me with warmth and I seemed to be really enjoying myself as a mum, so thats probably a great sign.

It just all seems totally unbelievable that I'm going to be a mum!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: yikes.

I think that tonight I am going to get all my baby clothes out, and sit and stroke my bump, all evening. :D :D

Hello

In some ways im so ready we both want to meet our little girl!!!, But when you mention it i only have exactly three months left starting sat which is not far and we still dont have absolutly everything. Im having my second baby shower on Sunday so what ever i dont get there we'll have to start buying. Maybe ill buy somehting new every week for the next two months??? I think im just getting worried that i won't have everything ready by the time she gets here and i just want it all done by the end of November at the latest.
Well i hope everyone is enjoying their pregnancies.
Talk to you later
Katrina

ahh Sarah, start getting stuff I say, the older generation always say owww its bad luck but if you are ok with it then get things. Remeber if anything happens then it happens because it was ment too not because you bought a cot in the house! I love holding the clothes up and we have got the cot and pushchair in the room (Not up yet)

I want to be over ready then I don't have to worry nearer the time! My hubby was born at 31 weeks so I rather have everything ready than, have a baby and leave it all to him to do, I want to share the moment of putting the cot up, and trying to fatham the pushchair! But I do understand why some people are superstisous but that is them, not me! I think it pevs me off because of my Hormones, but it is like they make you feel bad! and you want to be thought of as a good mum! Stupid set in there ways old people!!!!

All I want to consintrate on when the baby is born is the baby, not god this room is a mess!

I've got a lot of the stuff now, just a few bits and pieces to get. I still don't feel emotionally ready yet, though I think I will by January. It's scary to think that there is only three months left, it feels like only yesterday I was doing that pregnancy test. I'm not superstitious at all, and we are very lucky in that this house already had a really pretty nursery all decorated and we just left it, so all we have to do is move the furniture in.

Had another chat with the DH this morning about how I think it is very unfair that the decisions about when we buy stuff are being left up to the DH and his mum.

Do I not have any say in any of it? Don't get me wrong, the DH isn't the controlling type, not in any way. He has just been talking to the wrong people and got ideas in his head that it is unlucky or tempting fate to buy anything. If I was just five weeks pregnant then I would understand, but i will be in the third trimester next saturday! Surely it is time to start buying thiings?

I've had to carry the baby, I will have to give birth and then be the mum forever more but I'm not allowed to buy anything. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Every time I walk past the nursery, instead of seeing a cot and other baby bits, all I see is boxes of tiles, pipes, tools, bubble wrap, general crap and rubbish. It does make it harder to feel broody.

I think there is only one thing left. I haven't had to do this yet, but I feel that a well-timed hormonal crrying fit is what is required :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That just might work Sarah, usually the tears do it every time :) . If you really want to start buying things for your baby then there is no real reason why you shouldn't, Good luck xxx

Hi Sarah

that must be hard. Could you not start clearing the room and painting it ready - even if you don't buy too much baby stuff yet?? Tell him how much the sight of it is stressing you - that's not good for you at this stage you know :wink:

Buy some baby sock and scratch mitts. They get me every time!

We do already have some lovely socks, booties and mittens :D :D

But not much more than that though!

We have wall-papered the room and got the curtains up, so the room does look like the makings of a nursery, but I can't see past the rubbish at the moment

After my little crying tantrum over the weekend I realise I am more ready to be a mum than I thought, and I think that the lack of baby stuff in the house is the cause of me feeling that everything is 'unreal'

The fact that I really want to buy stuff and go very gooey and tearful over baby clothes is probably a great sign of my maternal instinct.

I am extremely broody and hormonal today and my nesting instinct today is very very very strong.

Really looking forward to the little bean that is causing me all this trouble, :) :wink: :wink:

You go girl*S*

Know how it is, hun...take care...let me know how all is progressing.

Sue

hi girls :D

hope you all well!!! well im going into town 2 day 2 buy the last of my baby things. (blankets, bottles etc.....) yippppppeeee!!!!!! seen as though my 6yr old is demanding more expensive pressies this xmas :shock: we decided 2 finish the baby stuff this month. but now I WANT MY BABY!!!!!!!!! i cant wait another 12wks. hopefully they will go really quickly as now were are xmas shoppin, and iv told work ill be startin my mat leave on 18th dec :D. fingers crossed this will be the quickest 12wks ever :wink:

take care all
claire
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27