3 days till due date ... Curry ?

Bbybump16

Reaction score
Soo I want my little girl out any ideas what curry I need to eat I'm a korma girl so have no idea what to order :eh:

And any other ideas how to get it going !! I don't want to go over

Were are these July baby's !! Lazy monkeys

P.s ... 4 days till due date ( won't let me change title )

Last edited:
My dad always says vindaloo lol apparently pineapple fresh is supposed to help to x

I am also a korma girl, last fri I had a madras and Monday I had a red thai curry both almost blew my head off and did not kick start labour for me :( xxx

I had a really hot curry last night then a clary sage bath then sex and not even a twinge!! X

I don't think any curry will work. You need to get your leg over as sex is the only scientific natural method of induction that has any benefit due to the natural prostaglandins in semen. So by all means enjoy a korma then ravage the oh.

Went half spicy half korma lol tasted nice and has sent eliza wild .. Can't see it doing much else

Good way of getting oh to get us a curry tho :dance:

They also say that stimulating your nipples can bring on labour...but you should do it for 1 hour, 3 times a day! .....that says sore nipples to me, so will stick to sex, bouncing on my ball and hot currys. :)

Madras should be hot for you, but not ridiculously hot like a vindaloo xx

I'll be sticking to the gym ball and will probably get some Clary Sage for the bath. I'm spice intolerant. I can't even eat Cajun chicken or season food with pepper! So I imagine all a curry will give me is a puffy face.

I heard. Rlt. Bouncing on ball hot curry sex definatly and keep spermys up inside u as its the sperm which is the natrual form of the inducing gel. Also pinnapple its the stuff in the core of it u have to heat about 4 pinnapples whole juiced to get enough and even so Aparently its more likely to clear u out but I'm game to try most things the closer I get haha. Also heard that clary sage oil tho also heard that stinks so gunna skip that one. Long walks are meant to help if ur able that said girl off nct course is now 1week overdue and doing a 2-3 hr walk every night as well as the rest n is still waiting so I guess tho they can all help nothing is a set given! X

Tonight iv tried a thirty min walk spicey fajhitas and bouncing on the ball plus rlt. Nothing !

Totally butting in here but have sex!!
My waters broke at 37+3 after a (very awkward I had a huge bump) night of passion!!
It was so romantic, I said 'get this baby out' and he did haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back