It's my due date!!!

muppetmummy

Reaction score
I can't believe it! I've waited for this day for so long and now it's here! :shock:

I would have liked to have slept through it a bit more but James had other ideas. He wouldn't stop prodding me till I got out of bed!

It feels a bit like my birthday, only I know I'm almost certainly in for disappointment cos the chances of anything exciting happening are slim.

I never made it this far last time. On my due date with James I had a 10 day old baby! Though he had to go back into hospital at 6 days old and didn't come out till 3 days after his due date, so hopefully this baby being on time/late is an omen things will be better this time! :pray:

Come on Logan! My swollen feet really want you to come out! :lol: :lol:

Happy due date hun :hug:

Come on out Logan, your times up mister :D :D :D

Charlie:-) said:
Happy due date :cheer: :cheer:

Any more pains after yesterday?

This morning I've got the 'being jabbed in the cervix with a knife' sensation when I walk, but no backache, period pains or BH's as yet.
The day is still young though :D

Happy Due date chick...let's hope your Lo is punctual for you!!! :D

Go for a lovely, long sunday stroll. After obivously having a lovely soak in the bath....Break tradition and have a hot curry for lunch....Relax on your birthing ball after your long stroll back from lunch...Suddenly find loads of jobs that need doing around the house and when James is in bed.....no matter how tired....Make OH feel like Johnny Depp and that you will die if he doesnt take you now lol.

You may not have to get that far though.....If one of the cliches, oldwives tales (or whatever they may be) works in the day!lol

Happy Due Date! :cheer:
Sorry for crashing in but I had to leave a lil msg incase you popped before I officially come over on tuesday! :lol:

Happy due date hun!!!! :cheer:

Hopefully it won't be too long for you now :pray: :hug:

Happy Due date MM hope its not much longer

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111