3 days of spotting then BFN :(

Seb

Reaction score
Hey girls,

Back on the ttc journey and after 5 months I'm already finding it disheartening. I was absolutely convinced I was pregnant this month, 3 days of spotting, high temps and no sign of af...exactly what happened the month I was pregnant with my daughter then temp dropped and af arrived this morning :(

Are the statistics the same second time round ie 25% chance of conceiving each cycle? I just thought it would happen easily this time, all I hear is that you're extremely fertile after giving birth...not me.

Xx

I know how u feel each month comes with lots of symptoms but af arrives bang on time :-/ , unfortunately just cos u fell easily first time doesn't mean it will be so easy the second time , wish it was as easy as doing the deed at the right time each month , 5 months isn't all that long in the grande scheme of things average is around 8 months trying before u get a Bfp , fingers crossed it will happen very soon xxx

It's so disheartening, 11th month ttc number two and we find out that hubby's sperm has taken a nose dive since we had our daughter. I just assumed it would happen quickly like before too xx

I just meant I thought it would happen quicker because you're meant to be more fertile immediately after giving birth (so they say). First time round it took a year and 7 months but 1 year of that I had no periods after coming off the pill so obviously couldn't even try. I'd settle for average :) xx

It's one if those things that is totally out of our control and I hate that I hate not having control over this my biological clock is ticking so loudly I can't hear anything else lol , I think the more fertile after a birth or miscarriage is actually just a myth just some ppl are luckier or unluckier depends what u want than others , just gotta keep trying and hoping it won't be to long :) x

I think I agree JoJo that it's a myth!!

It took 5 months TTC to get BFP then MC last time, now onto month 4 after that and nothing so far but messed up cycles!!

I recently had a very promising one with high temps and lots of symptoms and then AF came crashing in :(

It's frustrating isn't it?!!

I just had exactly the same. It's so disappointing isn't it. I had 3 days of spotting, I've been feeling sick and actually being sick, I was convinced I was pregnant this time. But this morning AF appeared, I'm really down about it. Our first child was conceived in the second month of trying. I wanted them to be really close together in age, but she is now 15 months and no sign of another pregnancy. I think I will visit my GP soon :(

seb,have you had any other signs?has af showed up?,could it be inplantion bleeding that you had?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back