3/5 and very low

Ginnymarie

Reaction score
Hello

Midwife turned up 1 hour late and she said baby was very low and 3/5 ....did not say paplable or engaged just 3/5.

She said I was to book an appointment for next week but thinks she would see me in hospital before then :shock:

Argh, she has my hopes up now....I have had an instinct that i would be early but maybe i will eat my words and be overdue and induced!

We will see, just thought I would keep everyone up-to-date
Debecca - your connie is 3/5 too ?
xx

:cheer: :cheer: I think I was 3/5 engaged half way through labour with James, and I had him at 38+4!
Hopefully you won't have too long to wait now! :pray:

:cheer: My bubs is 3/5 too and has been since 34 weeks. Lets hope we all pop imminently. :pray: I don't go overdue this time!

yay! thats great news hunni! Can you send me some straighten up and engage baby vibes please :rotfl: little James has forgotten he is a baby and is pretending to be Nemo swimming about in there :D

xxx

Woohoo excellent news Ginny!

Yes, Connie is 3/5 engaged too and my midwife also said I wouldn't make it to the next appointment... which clearly means I'll go 2 weeks overdue :rotfl:

Fantastic news for you. I'll race you to the finish post! :cheer:

Oh and Tilly, don't fret. At least he'll be a star in the swimming pool when he gets older :rotfl:

Great news :cheer:

I was 4/5 on Wednesday so we'll see who pops first. I don't mind being pregnant a little longer though so if you want to go first be my guest :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back