Im pissed off

paiges_mummy

Reaction score
Ive had pains in my foof like ive been booted there really hard, shooting pains going up the bone

spoke to the girl next door, shes due 3 days after me.. on tuesday her baby was 5/5 engaged, she went back to midwife today and hes now 2/5 engaged

wtf and heres me sitting here not even head fucking engaged with only 2.5 weeks to go ........... I need a vodka

paiges_mummy said:
I need a vodka

I was thinking that earlier after my day, we will go out for a drink when you've popped that sprog :D

Im going to have a orange reef instead, that has vodka in it :D

Is he not engaged at all? Second babies don't dive into place until they wanna come out! Mines been 2/5 engaged since 35 weeks so he decided to do it a bit early (uncommonly) but he's still not fully engaged. That foof pain appears to be quite common and I've had it in the last couple of days, but mw told me its often the babys head pushing down and can spark of attacks of spd down there. Your not alone there hun! :hug: :hug:

Pregnopaws said:
Is he not engaged at all? Second babies don't dive into place until they wanna come out! Mines been 2/5 engaged since 35 weeks so he decided to do it a bit early (uncommonly) but he's still not fully engaged. That foof pain appears to be quite common and I've had it in the last couple of days, but mw told me its often the babys head pushing down and can spark of attacks of spd down there. Your not alone there hun! :hug: :hug:

nope not even 5/5 engaged.......... nothing :shakehead: :shakehead:

:hug: :hug: :hug: I've heard 2nd babies take longer to engage, I hope yours gets a move on!

Mine was only 1/5 engaged at 39+5 and this is my first. Most first babies do engage early but some just like to take their time. I asked the same question and apparently it bears no relation on when you'll actually go into labour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back