2WW chat

Hi J..

sorry you are feeling like this. Its no fun is it!!!

When is your AF due and have you been testing? Sorry I haven't been following you. x

Hey shorty :)

Had coil out on 11th Sept. Not had an AF since. Got + OPK on 30th Sept.

So though I was in 2ww. But looking at temps people say I probably didn't ovulate and still no AF.

So just waiting on getting first one and then hopefully ovulate after that.

Not sure if there is anything I can do except wait :-/

Good morning girls ��
Hope you are all well! Well... I'm finally getting closer to O day. CD7 today, my CM has changed to sticky.
Feeling strange the last 24 hours tho,strange belly and dire boobs. Could this be soy ?
Any AFs turned up or anyone got a BFP ? Xxx

Hi J..

When is your AF due and have you been testing? Sorry I haven't been following you. x

So though I was in 2ww. But looking at temps people say I probably didn't ovulate and still no AF.

J, do you feel when you ovulate ? I guess if you feel it, you must of ovulated right ?
I sometimes worry if I ovulate, as I have a low normal egg count. But I often ( not every month ) feel ovulation, it's quite painful. Guess that means I do ovulate ?

Last edited:
Ugh period pains awful today!!! Been at work so just got in and time for hot bath, hot water bottle and pyjamas!!!

So gladit came now though and not while i was on hols with the kids!!

Sorry it came joolz xxxx here's for BFP in November ��

I'm ok, had bit melt down earlier. Past 24 hours had a strange belly, like its fluttering all time. Had pains in the area of my right ovary, was thinking I cud be ovulating early. But my CM is sticky not EW. My temp is still low, but it worried me, I'm only 7 dpo. My clear blue ovulation test wouldn't work! Ahhhhh...

Hi J..

J, do you feel when you ovulate ? I guess if you feel it, you must of ovulated right ?
I sometimes worry if I ovulate, as I have a low normal egg count. But I often ( not every month ) feel ovulation, it's quite painful. Guess that means I do ovulate ?

I really thought I did have ovulation pain on the right day.

But what's convincing me now I didn't is no AF. And if I have ovulated I would have AF surely?

How are you doing J..? Hope your ok hunnie

You may of Ovulated later hun, have you tested again? Fx for you, it's been such a long wait for you

hopefully you'll get a Bfp at the end of it
:)

Xxxx

How are you doing J..? Hope your ok hunnie

You may of Ovulated later hun, have you tested again? Fx for you, it's been such a long wait for you

hopefully you'll get a Bfp at the end of it
:)

Xxxx

Morning Clover :)

Been testing once a week but bfn

Have now kind of lost all the excitement I had of ttc

Been reading too many horror Google stories. Of people waiting 6 months before a period after the mirena. I just think I may be too old then :(

Sorry, a big whinge!

Your quite entitled to have a winge, I used to have really long cycles 40 + days so I know how you feel,

Keeping my fingers crossed that you get your BFP or AF arrives so you can start next cycle

Big hugs

Xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back