2WW and cold symptoms......

yorksmummy

Reaction score
Why are some of the early pregnancy symptoms like cold symptoms. Pretty sure that's what's causing them all now.:wall2:
Started with a very mild cold yesterday, my 2 yr old started with it on Saturday and was like a zombie for 24 hours. So I now have it and due to that and lack of sleep due to her waking in the night I feel like I could sleep for England. Not just tired but exhausted........ felt like this with my other pregnancies but I know it's more than likely due to the cold (even though I don't actually feel ill). :(
Know I am going to end up POAS early.

Ooooooo could just be coincidental with your lil one being ill but your still not out my lovely :flower:
xxx

Thank you. Had to go to bed for an hour before I put her to bed yesterday I was so tired........

a cold is a sign of pregnancy right, u never know hun! best of luck xx

Thank you. Unfortunately I am not the only one that has a cold so it's not soely pregnancy related, if at all. DH came home with CB+ tests for me (bless him). They say you can use 4 days before so would have to wait until Wednesday. But thought it was nice of him to think.

Bless your man awww! Fx honey for your bfp :dust: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back