2ww 2 2ww!

ShineyHappyPeople

Reaction score
Confusing eh? lol I basically have another 2 weeks to wait, until we ttc and then have the 2ww!So my question is, how can I count down to 2 weeks.. is there anything constructive I can do before I go mental?

I was thinking of writing in my diary each day on how I feel etc :oops: lol Any ideas? Anyone else got a 2ww?

You could do some practice BD'ing? Or get some cheap ov sticks and develop a POAS addiction like I have :lol:

Failing that take up knitting :D

mrs_metal said:
You could do some practice BD'ing? Or get some cheap ov sticks and develop a POAS addiction like I have :lol:

Failing that take up knitting :D

haha i feel like I have a poas addiction already and ive never done it before - so knitting it is! :rotfl:

if its any consolation i have a 4ww to a 2ww due to long cycles and it seems like forever!! :wall:

i tend to chart to help me count down the days and also write down how i feel on those days to compare it to the next cycle or previous ones. i kept a diary when we ttc DS and i wrote in pregnancy symptoms and scan dates etc, its grart to look back on!! :cheer:

rusks said:
if its any consolation i have a 4ww to a 2ww due to long cycles and it seems like forever!! :wall:

i tend to chart to help me count down the days and also write down how i feel on those days to compare it to the next cycle or previous ones. i kept a diary when we ttc DS and i wrote in pregnancy symptoms and scan dates etc, its grart to look back on!! :cheer:

oh 4ww? poor you, that would be very hard :hug: Yeah that must be amazing to look at back scans and then look at your boy now! :D

I might buy preseed but its £10.44 on ebay inc postage for only 6 sachets... thats expensive :roll:

Awww Hun!

I know how you feel! I've only got a 3 day wait until i either get my BFP or I join you in your 2ww to your 2ww haha! And just these few days are driving me insane!!

aww you've been waiting for this for so long.. good luck :hug:

I've got 9 days til testing so in the 2ww at mo :D I'm not at all stressed about it but then it is my first month TTC and I have just booked a holiday to Majorca for next month so have other thinks to concentrate on :cheer:

Snuggle said:
I've got 9 days til testing so in the 2ww at mo :D I'm not at all stressed about it but then it is my first month TTC and I have just booked a holiday to Majorca for next month so have other thinks to concentrate on :cheer:

awww lovely, lucky you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back