2nd Tri Chat

Tillytots

Reaction score
Good Morning! :D how is everyone today?

I couldnt find the old thread so start a new one!
It completely freaked me out when I logged on today - all of friday has disappeared! For a min I thought Id dreamt yesterday happened or Id had some freaky premonition experience and today was Friday :shock: After sititng with my mouth wide open at the thought I read in Off-topic some idiot hacked the forum last night. :(

Glad everything is ok now though, we're missing a whole days and a bit worth of posting but its better than it not being running at all. Hop everyone is ok today. I had my big bag of malteasers and went to bed at 8ish after going off on one of my hormonal trips butr Im back on form today....for the moment LOL Aww the laughing smiley has gone - :(

Whats everyones plans for this weekend then? Fireworks?

x x x

P.S PM's have disappeared so Anna Il re-send my message for text buddies :D

How strange!! Wonder where they have dissapeared to! :cry:

I'm so glad you said that! I haven't been in off topic yet and I've been sat here confused thinking 'I'm sure posts have disappeared.'
I thought they'd been another fight at first :lol:

I'm fine today thanks. Going to a firework display tonight :cheer: :cheer:

i went to fireworks last night so tonight im gonna have a nice night in in front of the tv with lots of yummy things to eat :D hubbys at work all dayand so he will be asleep on the sofa after tea anyways :rotfl:

ps well done admin on getting us back online so quick it was horrible :(

:wave: :wave: morning all!

I was at a lost last night when I came to visit the forum and it was gone. I am glad it is all sorted now!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Thanks to everyone involved!!

Got a lovely weekend ahead, my sister and her bloke and my 4 month old neice are coming up to stay :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: .
We have lots of nice things planned including a big party at my MIL on Monday night for Fireworks.

My pregnancy seems to be going ok, still being sick though :( I also keep getting painful twinges, it must be round ligament pain, but noone ever seems to mention how painful pregnancy can be...I am just soft??? :rotfl:

Hope everyone else is 'blooming' :D

i love fireworks , for years ive been tryign to go to a display , not managed one since being in london and this year wont be no different cos hubby is working an ive nooone to go :roll:

i been up so many times for the loo last ngiht i feel ive slept half the night in the toilet :rotfl:

Hi everyone - its the weekend! I must have missed all the commotion last night as I went to bed at 9.30. I was shattered from having to be up at 6 am for a glucose test at the hospital :wall:

Will be relaxing today and tonight is RISK night (where a bunch of friends come around and we all play the boardgame) over nibbles! I've won the last three games in row so Im not very popular amongst the men lol...

Hope everyone has a great weekend anyway, and all your nasty pregnancy symptoms fade into the bleary distance (ooooh got my poem-head on haha)... :D

Hello everyone :wave: We have to keep this thread going, I liked the one in ttc and 1st tri.

I have lost a day today :(
Twas my birthday yesterday and went for a lovely meal with hubby, had a nice night, stayed up well later than I have been used to recently and when I did go to bed Jamie woke up and was sick all night. So I spent all night changing bedding and cleaning him up didn't get back to bed till after 7am, then he was sick again and didn't get to sleep till after 9am, am absolutely shattered :bored:

Jamie was supposed to be at 2 birthday parties today (he has a better social life than me!) but hasn't been able to go and then we were supposed to go see fireworks tonight but again can't go. So just gonna be a night in front of telly I think.

Hope everyone has a good night whatever they are doing :D

ive been tidying all day so far , after dh attempted to start on clearing babies room , u couldnt see our hall , and when i live in a flat with everything around the hall its vital to be able to move in it :rotfl: so its now clear , not that the babies room is , looks worse then before even tho weve thown loads out ! got our room to do aswell , weve loads of clean clothes but im a sod for putting them away :oops:

Im the same Gem with the clean clothes thing i live out the clean washing basket. :oops:

Ive been at work today and have come home to find oh has boarded the loft (we need the storage) took all our junk from the babies bedroom to the tip ( i can see the floor) ,walked the dog and done some housework. I so pleased with him now i can relax for the rest of the evening and watch x factor.

hey all well im feeling a bit happier today had a fantastic nights sleep (dint wake up once)
went shoppping today and my god you can tell xmas is coming everywhere is busy
as for fireworks i hate them so many going off and scaring me i was hit in the head with one a few years back and now i wont go anywhere outside if they are going off
tomorrow we are sorting out the huge upstairs room (convertid attic but its 17ftx17ft!!) at the mo its a junk room wont be tomorrow though :)
sorry this has turned into a bit of an essay :)
manda xx

Psssf Oi you Midna.. OUT!!! You're not supposed to be here.. :rotfl: :rotfl:
:rotfl:

Start a chat in Third Tri... I'm all lonely on the weekend too.. :(

midna said:
PffftTTTTTTT !! Im joining in 2nd tri chat ...why is it the forum just dies at weekends lol ....where do all the people go?

Someone tell demonseed to get a shifty on :D

Yay midna! You come and talk to us :D

I know the forum is so slow on a weekend and that's when I can really spend some time on here :?

Come on demonseed :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Squiglet said:
Psssf Oi you Midna.. OUT!!! You're not supposed to be here.. :rotfl: :rotfl:
:rotfl:

Start a chat in Third Tri... I'm all lonely on the weekend too.. :(

Plenty of room for you here as well squiglet :D

Don't start a 3rd tri chat because then I can't join in and I will be lonely :cry:

The more the merrier everyones welcome.

James loved the fireworks tonight, he had a great time :D

Fiona...Sorry to hear Jamies ill and has missed out on so much today. I hope he's better soon :hug: :hug:

He did perk up a bit and we ended up going to watch the fireworks in the car in our pjs :D

MM are you on facebook?

Fifi thats the sort of thing i would do go out in my pjs and hope the car didnt break down lol.

Bloom said:
Fifi thats the sort of thing i would do go out in my pjs and hope the car didnt break down lol.

Thankfully that didn't happen :shock:

I would have been mortified if it had broken down, probably not as much as the person who would have had to come and rescue us, not a pretty sight :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back