2ND Sweep today

kellylou

Reaction score
fingers crossed this one works, thought it was this morning but just had a call saying it will be sometime this afternoon, hubby wants me to phone up and find out around what time but I feel cheeky?? Its mainly cos we need to go out and do the shopping for the weekend just incase as I am still getting cramps and aches:whistle:

There's nothing wrong with being cheeky, but I know what you mean. Get him to ring and ask! I think it would be wise to stock up on the shopping - make sure you get lots of treats.

I've got my fingers crossed for the sweep, good luck!

Fingers crossed that this one does the trick kelly!! I love the fact we were all wishing for sticky dust in tri1 and now we're all wishing our babies weren't quite so sticky lol!
I'd definitely get OH to phone hehe, but there's nothing wrong with wanting to know whether it'll be 1 o'clock or 4 o'clock, they can't expect you to sit in all afternoon!

well it will be between 2 and 4 so not too bad but hubby finished work soon so he is bringing dinner home cramps have stopped tho now :-(

oh hun are you still here :( Ive not been on for a few days and we were only 1 day apart. Hope your sweep goes well, i had one when i went into hospital and it made the contractions stronger and closer so fingers crossed it works for you too. Hope the weather aint too bad either for you getting to hospital. Take care and good luck x

Yep still here had sweep done and now think am aving my bloody show woo hoo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back