Will soon be off to the 2nd tri - advice

Gem212

Reaction score
Hiya

I only posted one message on the page and would just like to ive some advice to all newly pregnant ladies! this is my 2nd pregnancy i have a 4 year old son, from 5 to 8 weeks an even now i suffered with quite bad AF like pains and was so worried this is apparantly totally normal and now im at 12 weeks regret spending so much time worrying about it.

I thought id just ad this as this was one of my biggest worries and severe tiredness and nausea!!

Good Luck to you all and i look forward to speaking to you on the 2nd tri forum!!

Gems x x :D

Thank you gems! I know a lot of women will greatly appreciate that :hug:

Good luck in second tri! See you over there soon!! xx

I know how you feel, I was totally paranoid for the first few weeks of this pregnancy, particularly because I miscarried just the month before I caught again. But once you relax and hit the 12 weeks, you can start to sink into it and enjoy it. Time has gone pretty quickly really and now I'm off to 2nd tri, so see you there!! Good luck with everything x

Hi Gem - good luck in Tri 2.

Can I just ask, did you pick 212 for any reason? Just wondered cos it's my birthday on 21/2 :cheer:

thanks for this post, i had AF pains when i first got my BFP too and some stupid nurse told me i was prob miscarrying so i worried everyday for weeks telling my bean to stick! It was only coming on here and reading up online ( i like to know everything thats happening lol) that i reaslise it was totally normal to have had that. Hopefully it'll prevent other girls worrying quite as much, though i ahve to admit any pain is worrying no matter how normal it is

thanks for that. I'm newly pg and am worrying about every little twinge I feel at the minute. I know there's loads of changes going on in there so it's inevitable that I'll feel something but it does put my mind at rest that it's normal.

thanks and good luck in 2nd tri

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back