2nd miscarriage at 5 weeks

sarah120281

Reaction score
How can I cope. It's my brother in laws wedding Saturday and all family gong away all weekend. No one knows I'm pregnant again and today started the 2nd miscarriage at 5 weeks. What is happening me is it cos I'm rhesus negative or can my body just not manage another pregnancy after my daughter I'm so down pls someone tell me how to cope

Sarah xx

Sarah I'm so sorry to read this and I just wanted to send you a virtual hug xx

So sorry for your loss. If you're rhesus negative you'll have had the jab when you had your daughter, right? So I very much doubt it will be linked to that. I realise there's nothing that can be said to make you feel better, but just wanted to mention that as you're probably searching for answers right now and you don't want to be jumping to any wrong conclusions. I'm sure your gp will be able to confirm that what I've said is medically right xx take care hunni xx

Sorry to hear you have gone through all this again....

This happened to me! I had a miscarriage at 7weeks and then 2 cycles later got pregnant again only to miscarry at 10 weeks! then I got pregnant the very next cycle after the 10 week loss and had a chemical miscarriage! I then got pregnant 5 cycles later after believing my body couldn't do it anymore! (already had 2 children with no miscarriages in between, and was 35!) That last baby is now 16 months old :) only thing I did differently was to take extra folic acid, extra vit D and low dose aspirin for the 5 cycles after my last loss - can't say if that's what made me keep that baby or not, but guess it didn't hurt!

You will get through it - but it will be hard and you will feel how you feel and don't be surprised by any emotion that arises.....don't give up hope :)

Same thing happened to me - I had two miscarriages at 5 weeks 2 days two months in a row (Nov 13 and Dec 13). It was devastating to go through two months in a row. I became convinced there was something wrong with me and I think it was the February I ended up in my doctor's in floods of tears demanding they did something and pleading with them to try to understand how I felt. They said I needed to stop obsessing over charting etc and that I would get pregnant when I wasn't so stressed and to see a counsellor. This all seemed like terrible, unfeeling advice at the time. But the counsellor helped because I could just talk to someone about how I felt. In the March I conceived my daughter who was born healthy and full of beans in December 2014.
Nothing anyone can say can make it better but I found it helped to hear of people who had been through the same thing and then had totally normal pregnancies. Unfortunately some of us are just unfortunate enough to have to go through this several times before everything seems to work as it should x

Hello girls, I am really sorry for what you had to face. As last post was dated 2013, I hope you are well and happy. Miscarriage (sorry, I am new to that thread), may be caused by chromosomal aneuploidy, more information connected with it might be found by reading about methodology called Genetic Diagnosis PGS-NGS 360°™

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back