2nd baby and feeling the nerves

Siany1982

Reaction score
Hi girls,
Well Im 36 weeks and 2 days pregnant with my 2nd baby and have been recently having a few panic attacks, anyone else going through the same thing??? Ive also been getting Braxton Hicks for so many weeks now so that keeps making me panic even more lol
Siany1982

Yep - me!!!! My last labour and birth were quite traumatic. I've seen a midwife liaison councellor, which helped. But the last couple of days, it's really been playing on my mind. I'm dreading it! I wish I could just click my fingers and she'd fall out! :rofl:

Im glad its not just me, everyone keeps saying to me, "well at least u know what to expect", but I think thats what is making me panic so much more... Also relatives and friends have recently given birth and had awful experiences too, its made me realise it isnt always plain sailing... My first labour was ok really, so its not that as such...
Oh well, its gotta happen, what can we do about it lol...
Siany1982

What are you doing with your 1st while you're in labour? We're having a right headache trying to arrange care for him!

I'm hoping to deliver my second any day now with any luck. I'm worried about all sorts of things to be honest, not so much the actual labour though. Up until a couple of weeks ago i was supposed to have had a elective c section as had low lying placenta, but shes manage to push her head past it now. My little boy only turned one a few weeks ago and he's the most important things in my world, I hope I love my little girl just as much. I've felt so guilty and torn this pregnancy because i've been quite unwell with lots of bleeding and hospital stays so had to have time away from him to keep me and baby girl safe. I also am finding it difficult now with tiredness and stuff, so wondering how on earth its going to be with two little ones to look after, i'm sure it won't be as bad as i'm imagining though and I do have a great family who will help and OH has promised he will take paternity leave for a week this time (he didn't last year), but even so some days I really worry about how difficult its going to be, looking forward to meeting her though xx

Hi AgentM,
I have a great family, so when I go into labour my step dad is having my little girl, Fae and Ive decided to stay in for a few days or until my milk comes in and I have breastfeeding well established at least, as I had really problems with feeding with my first... So my mum has offered to have her as long as is needed, it helps that she will be on her school hols too.... Do u not have family that can help out?
Siany1982

Hi Katiejane,
I know how u feel, my little girls dad isnt my fiance or the father of my baby, so I have so many worries about how things will change etc.... Im worried she will feel left out at times, like when she goes to her daddies at the weekend and me, my fiance and baby are staying at home, or when new baby calls my fiance daddy etc etc.... Its all so hard, but with all the love we can give, things should be fine....
Siany1982

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back