2mro

trixipaws

Reaction score
2mro me and waa-waa going to visit my older sister and my 3 nieces (who i havent seen since i was preggas, and waa-waa's never met!)
will be nice 2 c them, and waa-waa loves older kids :D

anyone else wanna share what they up 2?

Ermmm probably going to Torquay. Last time I went when we came back to our car there was one with every window smashed in :? wont park there this time!

awww that will be nice for you both :D

Tomorrow Im getting up mega early (so prob should be in bed now) to travel back home from london with my mum who is staying with us for a few nights. Ive been here since yesterday. Then, dunno what to do with the rest of the day :think:

im not doing nothing apart from the usual cleaning and tidying (would love to do something different) :(

Have a wonderful time trixipaws, I'm sure you will :hug: :hug: :hug:

Tomz OH is taking Isaac to his Mum's so I have a few hours free to do anything I want :shock: :shock: :shock: I may just do nothing :D :cheer:

:hug: sarah113 :hug: put your feet up as well!! :) :hug:

Dont have a plan for tomorrow yet but yours all sounds lovely, cept maybe the cleaning :)
Maybe a big wellington boot walk with the dogs i think, might make a stew, who knows :think:

hope u have a nice time trixi :) :hug: we are off to the local childrens farm with christopher - his first time on a fram god help me :wink:

but as a new attraction this year the farm now has its own chocolate factory.......now thats what im talking about mmmmmmm :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

nickilubs said:
Ermmm probably going to Torquay. Last time I went when we came back to our car there was one with every window smashed in :? wont park there this time!

I live 15/20 mins away from torquay. What you up to?

Today I am making Beef Olives for tonights dinner and thinking if the weather stays nice taking Arianna to the park. :cheer:

Enjoy your time with your sister Trix!! :dance:

We have been up an hour, my OH is probably going to go and potter in the garden until whatever time and i will be literally left holding the baby!!

Nothing then :rotfl:

woke up at 12 after a bad nights sleep. and OH called to say hes anti moulding the walls in the kitchen and bathroom at the flat, and hes going to wallpaper them! :pray: praying he keeps his motivation. :shock: and also a little shocked that hes actually doing it!

im filling out surveys online, with bugslife on in the background. i have an afternoon of cross stitching planned! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back