i love impromptu!

trixipaws

Reaction score
had a really nice day yesterday, my boyf had one of those days where the company takes them out for a fancy meal and then onto a bar where the drinks are all paid for, so he got the bus to work as he'd be drunk in the afternoon. he decided at the last minute to do this instead of taking the car and staying out all nite. so i unexpectedly found myself with the freedom of wheels for the day! (i live out in the sticks really miles away from all my friends!)

anyway, i texted the one i hadnt seen for longest (the one who couldnt make it to millie's birthday party- i hadnt seen her since i went out round the village with her and her girlf that time, back in april or may i think!)

i kind of wasnt really expecting her to be free as she's a police officer so works shifts and has no set days off- but she text back and said that would be lovely its her day off! so me and waa-waa went over for a few hours- didnt do anything in particular but had a good ol' gossip it was great to see her! feel a bit stuck-indoors today in comparison! i will walk out in a bit to the swings, but im waiting for millie to do her poo first we've not had it yet today! :lol:

Glad you had a good time hun! I live out in the sticks as well it can get pretty lonely cant it? Thats why i'm on here and FB all the time!

Oh also I'm waiting for Chester to poo as well, normally you can set the clock by his morning poo! Still no poo yet :moon: come on Little man!

millie's just had her poo- she also had a tantrum and

* kicked her legs and got a poopy foot and poopy thigh

* rolled over, crawled off a bit then sat down before i'd wiped all the poo off so there was poop all over the floor

* bit my thigh when i pinned her down to wipe her bottom

* did a wee on the floor when i put her down sans nappy after i'd washed her in the sink while i cleaned up the poopy floor

thats why iv been away from the forum a few minutes! :lol:

think we might go on a mission now then. i might take my magazine to the swings coz last time i took her to swings she disagreed when time was up- she screamed her head off when i lifted her out! what a diva lol

Yay sounds like a good day. We got another car as I was fed up of sean taking mine :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back