28 week midwife this morning

x_larlybelle_x

Reaction score
And I hope she can find a vein! Since bein pg they have been unable to get my bloods first time, never had a problem before. Ended up with 4 holes in my arms last time :cry:

Gonna talk to her about my sciatica and back ache and the cramps I seem to get near enough every night.

Also interested to find out of Pip is still measuring big - at my 23 week check he was measuring 25 weeks!! Still normal so I hope he is either still 2 cm ahead and no bigger! I'm only 5ft 2 and don't want a huge baby! Lol!

Last edited:
Awwwww good luck hon! Had my 28 week check today (technically 29 weeks) and Cub is measuring 2 cm on the large side but they said that's perfectly natural and it's not an exact science. Hope the bloods go well too xxxxx

I've got mines tomorrow & I've got the same problem with the veins as you never had any problems before but last time took 5 attempts as my veins kept collapsing !
Hope all is well x

Good Luck, hope they can find your veins, I have my GTT tomorrow and MW wednesday :( they are having all my bloods this week :( xx

Well she managed to get my blood first time!!!! BP is normal, wee normal and Pip's hb is normal. And he is still measuring 2cm bigger! Lol! Think he may just be a tall one tho cos DH is 6ft 2!!

Next check at 31 weeks on 19th dec :)

Glad everything was as it should be... My next mw appointment is Monday 19th too (32 wks)

Yay so glad all is well - my next check is on the 19th too, we're midwife buddies!

Lol!

Was told to keep a check on Pip's movements too. I should be feeling at least 10 a day and if I don't I have to phone the labour ward. She said even hearing his hb doesn't mean all is ok. She said no matter how ill we r, our hearts still beat so really gotta keep a check on the movements. If he doesn't do 10 in a day a couple of days running I have to phone hospital.

Makes sense really I suppose - just scary being told just cos I can hear his hb doesn't mean he is ok :( he is attacking me now so he is definately over his 10 for today! Lol! Was getting booted in bed earlier too so he has definately had his 10 :)

Glad all went well Hun.

I'm at midwife on Wednesday for my bloods etc and measurements if he is playing ball.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back