27 weeks - not feeling ready...

AmyA

Reaction score
Woke up to loads of emails this morning with titles like You're 27 weeks! The countdown has begun! Welcome to Tri 3! It's the beginning of the end! Etc... It suddenly hit me, I've got loads to do, I don't think I'm ready! With DD her nursery was completed, clothes washed, hospital bag packed by this stage. This time with work, commitments and DD I've just kind of not been thinking about things as much I guess.

OH must have seen the shock on my face as I read the emails and a shopping trip has been arranged to get all me and bump need for the hospital suitcase so at least that is one thing off the list. I guess at least there won't be much sitting around just waiting this time! X

Don't worry it's my first and I'm not ready either....I'm "only" 34.5 weeks now lol so plenty of time really.......

I felt like that, I didn't want to leave tri 2! Lol but don't worry u will be fine :)
Welcome aboard xx

Tapatalking. X

Aww don't panic! You've still got about 3 months to get everything sorted and its amazing how quickly things get done when the nesting instinct kicks in and you put your mind to it! I've still got quite a bit to do and buy, I think it is a bit different second time round because you're not focusing solely on the baby like the first time, you have another little one taking up a lot of your time. I'm actually glad I've still got some bits to do because I got so bored towards the end last time when everything was done and I was just waiting for the baby, I'm hoping keeping myself a bit busier this time will stop the last few weeks dragging xxx

Thanks girls, I think it was just the initial panic this morning, lots of shopping and DIY ahead! X

haha sorry this made me laugh!!

dont worry, by 37 weeks you will be more than ready, and just dying to get the baby out!

still a long way to go. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back