I'm here - hopefully will stay a few weeks

Hells

Reaction score
Well, I'm 28 weeks tomorrow and have made it here to tri 3. I feel like I can relax now and prepare for my new arrival. I'm on red alert and have been advised to keep a hospital bag and notes in the car ready for when I'll need them. Last time, my dd turned up with virtually no warning, so it seems really weird to be ready this time. Maybe I'll even be ready and waiting for weeks before the little darling appears... :)

How on earth do you lot cope with waiting? Any ideas of non-stressful things to do to take my mind off it?

good luck huni, lets hope you can make it beyond 30 weeks.. hopefully 36 weeks.. :hug:
time flys by in tri 3..

:wave: :wave: Hiya and welcome to T3 the time really does fly by in here I hope you get to stay a good while and bubs stays put for a good few weeks yet.

Hello Hells :wave:
Have a wonderful 3rd Tri, and if you have to think about LO's early arrival, just picture it being smooth and safe and you'll be just fine :) I loved being pregnant and so could have waited much longer, maybe if you relax into thinking LO will be ages away, time will fly quicker for you? vere best wishes :hug:

Welcome to tri 3 hun xxxxx

And i hope everything goes smoothly and baby can hold on a few more weeks

xx

:D

Hi
It's true time really does fly in tri 3!! It feels like yesterday I was 28 weeks and now I'm counting down the days till babs comes!! Am keeping my fingers crossed that you stick around for a good few weeks till baby is nicely cooked and ready!
:wave:

Thank you all, it's nice to know the time flies fast in here. At least I shouldn't have to worry about being uncomfortable and overdue! I have yet another growth scan today and the consultant again tomorrow, so hopefully I'll be home again afterwards.

ps. emma, my pm's aren't working again, did you get my last?

hellooo! :wave:

Do you have PE this time round then? How has your pregnancy been so far?

x

So far I've been fine. The baby's growth is spot on this time, but my doppler scan result was a bit mixed (not so good blood flow on one side). My hands and arms have started swelling up a bit noticeably, along with my ankles. My blood pressure was a bit weird at my last appt, it was 145/95 but the doctor kept re-taking it until she got a better result. She was happy to let me go home because I'm seeing the cons again on wed.

I don't have it at the moment, but I get the impression that they are waiting for it. I'm not quite sure what to expect as last time I had virtually no warning, I saw a doc in the morning and had an emergency section that night. My bp had been checked earlier that week and was fine then.

I'm trying not to think to hard about it all, but that's difficult when I have to get checked so often.

at least you're being constantly monitored. That's definitley the best thing if PE is suspected.

Just try to take it easy.

K.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back