Hi everyone! 27 weeks today!

number2

Reaction score
Well, here starts the beginning of the third trimester.

Don't know if its because Im 5 years older this time round, although im still only 25, or because this baby hsa a different daddy, but by goodness this pregnancy is nothing like last time!

Last time I sailed through to the last week happy and as comfortable as I could be. This time Im having to physically hold the bump some nights, have the feeling the baby is going to fall out any minute, am tired constantly, just not that much fun! This time it doesn't help I suppose that we're moving house for the next couple of weeks.

Its just making me worried I won't want to do this 2 more times! I really want my 4 babies, but dealing with this for another 18 months is just not nice!

Anyway, good luck ladies with the countdown now!

I'm also 27 weeks today =D I can't believe how quickly it's gone!! Sorry to hear this pregnancy isn't as comfortable as your last too

Welcome! I no exactly how you feel, my 1st pregnancy was so easy yet this one im gettin pains etc lol dunno if it is because this ones a boy or because im older or because hes got a diff dad. x

Welcome to third tri!!! The final countdown! x

:yay: congratulations on reaching the 3rd trimester, i hope youre not uncomfortable too much longer, and have a stress free house move!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back