• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

:(

Chazabell

Reaction score
Im dying today from AF cramps, totally sucks :(

Was almost in tears on train to work, couldnt stand, sit or walk when i got to work.

Went to chemist for painkillers, just the fact i couldnt keep still the pharmacist guessed it was AF cramps. Suggested Naproxen and cocodamol, they took the edge off, but still hurts :(

Just wanted to moan :cry: xxxxxxxxx

Awww hun sounds horrible, big glass of wine might help take the edge off ;)

I, touch wood, get pain but co-codamol takes the worst of it away. The only time I have been suffering as bad as you was the af after my d+c and hysteroscopy. I was crying in the loos at work, it gave me diahorrea it was awful. a hot water bottle, co-codamol and ibroprofen only just took the edge off. Full sympathy. It won't be going on for much longer though :)

Im sorry to here this hun, really hope you feel better soon.

Michelle. x

Sounds awful Hun, hope the pain killers kick in and help xx

Sorry hon it really is not long until your op hopefully this will give you some answers xxx

Big hugs hope its better today

xx

Today i look 6 months pregnant, and my work pants were too tight :(

Hurt going over speed bumps in the car, and then hurt to sit down. Dreading needing the loo :shock: xxx

Chaz I'm so glad you persisted with getting your lap cos that just doesn't sound right at all!!

Hope you feel a little better today!!

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back