netty

Reaction score
5ea8f108-ded2-8e3a.jpg

Last edited:

Last edited:
Oh wow Lynette!! That's brilliant, lovely to be able to look at it any time you want , love the stars and feathers too X

aww thats gawjus i am waiting on my tat beeing designed i wanted one to represent my kids and my designer is usling butterflies and dragon flies on a vine of sum sort this will either go up my thigh or up my side curving round towards my ribs and i also want a tat to represent my angels to but i just dont know what yet xx

thats gorg lynette!!

jojo u cud get little buds in the vines for ur angels :) xx

That's really lovely sweetie, and so great that it makes you feel at peace looking at it, it's beautiful

Xxxxx

Lynette, that is just gorgeous. What a lovely tribute hun x

This is gorgeous :) a lovely reminder of them for you to see all the time xxxx

That is so sweet and just looking at it made my heart melt. You must be really proud of it and I hope it gives you strength every time you think of your little angel.

What a lovely tattoo :) I love the resemblance using the feet and feathers :) I wasn't as creative with mine I just had the date I lost it in numerals with a swallow representing family next to the numerals.

I love the tat lynette, im a bit of a tat addict and this is making me jel. I love the use of feathers here as feathers are a sign of spirit, I found a feather in my flat the other day and on the same day found a similar feather in my grandads house, probably my gran trying to make a mess of my flat lolol xxxx

thats why i had the feathers done, i found a lil white feather after my mc, from the wings of my angel i like to think it is much better healed now that piccy is well sore let me see if i can upload

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back