netty

Reaction score

Last edited:
I was OK on my due date hun, I was gutted as AF had just arrived and I'd kind of hoped that "fate" would have given me a new bean BUT do you know what ... I was fine!!

OH and I had a few glasses of something fizzy and I remember actually feeling quite perky on the 4th Jan.

I think I had spent so long being sad it was like drawing a line under my sadness?

You are doing so well darling, I am so proud of you

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
thanks hun! if i dont catch i will certainly be drinking something sparkly!

i feel more positive than upset tbh, i have a lip wobble now and then but im ok

So sorry hun.

I remember my due date. For me it wasn't a good day. Lonely. DH was on night shift and I was on late shift so I didn't see him apart from 15 mins when he came home from work. Going to work was the best thing for me as I had that to lift my mind.

I got a fairy/butterfly tattoo near my hip to commerate our Angel. That tattoo is now expanding as my bump grows with our new pregnancy. :)

Good luck to both of you xxx

Last edited:
I have my first Angel's due date on June 16 we are planting two Apple trees one for that bub and one for my second angel. The second Angel is due on Sept 12 We have not decided what we will be doing yet because only myself and my husband knew so it's a little tricky. We might go away by ourselves down south or maybe even to Bali.

And good luck with your plans. sending you lots of baby dust.

Last edited:
:hugs: Hi Lynette,
Just wanted to send you a hug!

When I lost my first baby, it tool me to get to the due date before I could let go, I got my BFP the following month.
Hope this is the same for you - but of course yours is a super healthy sticky!!

Your really on the right track and I love your idea for your tattoo.

Much love xxx

ahh corrine thats what i am hoping happens to me! FX eh!

thanks for all the hugs ladies, i am doing ok so far, i am on the edge of tears tho you know when you can feel it in your throat like a lump

ah darlin i remember it well, im glad your feeling a bit positive about it and im sending you millions of hugs and cuddles from Lyssa too. you will get your baby i know it. i cant wait to see your tattoo its gonna be the most gorgeous thing ive seen i bet xx

Thinking of you hun and sending you love and hugs. Lovely idea for a tattoo xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Stacks and stacks of :hugs: your doing good and I hope that this is your month for a very happy reason xxxx

ah darlin i remember it well, im glad your feeling a bit positive about it and im sending you millions of hugs and cuddles from Lyssa too. you will get your baby i know it. i cant wait to see your tattoo its gonna be the most gorgeous thing ive seen i bet xx

ahhh thanks bev i just been and took a peek at your little chubber and she is gorgeous and thiose cheeks!! i just wanna eat em up!

i will get there sweety, well excited for the tat though havent had any ink for years

:hugs: thanks for all the support i really dont know what i would do with out you girls

Big hugs hun. My due date day was tough, just had to get through it. Fate is a funny thing cos a week later i got a bfp and a sticky bean. Fx for you x

:hugs:

Hope all is ok for you today, must be really hard for you today, especially if you've had to be at work :-( Thinking of you x

jules x

Hope your ok. Love the sound of the tattoo is a lovely idea x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back