thanks ladies i am home now and you know what it wasnt too bad, this morning i was teary and i had a little crry for bean looking down at my flat tum wishing it was big and lovely.

But as the day went on i felt better, i feel empowered by the fact i ovulated today also it just gave me that boost i needed.

I feel happy now i am in a great mood looking forward to the tattoo also! the size of the footprints would probably be very close to how big my bean would have been at the time i lost it ( 14wk ) so thats nice

thnaks for all the lovely hugs and comments this place truley is my saviour at this time, OH is quiet about it but thats his way i am not going to pressure him to speak about it. He hasnt been up for me getting any more ink as i have a few tatts already but he jumped at the idea of having it for our baby!

all is good ladies and for those who have due date to come, think of it as closure, and a fresh start.

:dust: praying for sticky beans for everyone

Honey you've been amazing today. Well done for getting through it and being so positive! I really hope im as positive as you when mine comes around.xxxx
:dust: :dust:

So sorry Lynette :hugs: Sounds like you've done an incredible job today. The tattoo sounds lovely in both sentiment and design x

thanks hunnies, i feel better now it is out the way i really do

wow cazza thank you so much for showing me that i bumped the thread i think that should be a sticky i am going to request it

Lynette , I have only just seen your post! Sounds like you coped really well with the day - now it has come and gone, do you feel more like you can move forward in yourself? I did after mine.

Spooky that your due date was the 13th march? I have a daughter born 11th march and lost my little bumpy on the 12th march - March is a lovely time of year for rememberance (lovely in the spring), I am going to tend my little rose on Sunday on mothersday for my Angel baby, but I think your tatoo of 14 weeks of tiny feet , a gorgous keepsake , piccys please, when are you doing it?

got to go and have it drawn up on the 22nd, so by the end of the month at least!!

I know how you are feeling. I have had 3 due dates and have felt differently on all on them!! I am sending you sticky thoughts and hope this time really works for you. Cant wait to see the tat. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back