:(

awww love the pics you must be so made up x

Lovely pictures hun x

Glad to hear everything is ok on your private scan. I would complain and ask for compo on the whole deal as you have had to have extra scans to be told the truth x SUE lol

Can't believe that both twinnies are doing so well you have had a time with them both. HUGS YOU X

thank you :) we are over the moon everything's ok atleast ill actually get to sleep tonight hopefully :) i have been transfered to another hospital now thank god whilst i was at the scan a lady called to make an appointment because the same woman had told her she is defo gona lose her baby because she has a bleed on the pregnancy that doesnt mean she'll lose it i had a bleed!!! and still have both mine!!!! so im defo gona put in a complaint as its not just me and shes getting away with it! the other woman said she will never step foot in there again xxx

God that woman should be sacked :shock: heartless bi@ch!!

Glad everything is ok. Make sure you get that complaint in though. It's only if enough ppl complain that something will be done about incompetent people like that!

Try to relax now and not worry so much - as you said positive thinking, and like everyone else said deffo put in a complain cos that treatment is NOT ON!!!

Lots of hugs to you :)) xxx

exactly girls i will defo be putting in a complaint its not fair on others either so i will be doing my bit to put an end to it :) xxx

Only just read all this. So sorry you had to go through all that heartache! That's absolutely disgusting how you've been treated!

Not going to dwell on the negative though. Those scan pics you've got are amazing! So glad you've finally got the reassurance you deserve!

:love:

I've only just caught up with this thread, it's shocking how you've been treated! I'm so very glad you're moving to another hospital, and of course that the babies are doing fine :) The pictures are fantastic! xx

It's disgraceful the way you've been treated!! I hope you get some success with your complaint. So glad that all went well with your private scan :D its terrible that you should have to pay out for scans for reassurance, they should be an added bonus x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back