hello.

Im Vicki also 19 and my partner is 21.
We have been trying for 3 cycles now so hopefully not much longer.

BUT im sorry to say that as u have only come off pill today u could be in for a long wait until your next proper period as i waited 60days. Its very normal to have to wait but a small number are ok but not many.
So your chances of Conceiving this month are slim as you would still have the pill in your system. which can take a few months to get back to normal.

Im so sorry as i know this is not want you want to hear
Add me to msn or email for a chat if you want.

vickifryer80msn.com

vicki

i only had to wait 3 weeks for first "proper" period since coming off pill so dont be too disheartened. This is also our first month ttc. Good luck & baby dust!
Gabs

my sis got caught first month of the pill twice so it can happen

My collegue got pregnant while she was ON the pill :D

well i can hope cant i? thanks you lot - im sure i will be on here alot more in recent months :)

how many of you are actually pregnant now then? first timers...

you thought of any names?

ive already got the names i like...

for a boy Bayley or Liam and for a girl i like Chloe Emily but not 100% sure... :)

Though we were a bit naughty last month this is our first month TTC. I'm due on next week so keeping fingers crossed.

No haven't thought of names yet :rotfl:

Hello

Im still TTC, have thought of my names already but probabily change them when the time comes

For a Boy - Calum
For a Girl - Cassidy

:hug:

ahh wondered what it meant lol!!

i know people probably think we are too young to be thinking about having a baby but we have been together along time and know it feels right, we cant wait to have a little baby!!!!

xxxx

i fell pregnant this time and last time while being on the pill!!

MissGobby said:
ahh wondered what it meant lol!!

i know people probably think we are too young to be thinking about having a baby but we have been together along time and know it feels right, we cant wait to have a little baby!!!!

xxxx

I know what you mean, 100% im only 19 and do get some funny looks when i say im TTC but i dont let it bother me if i think me and oh are ready then let be it so. Ive been with my partner for 5 years and think its the right time and cant wait until it happens.

vicki :hug:

This is our first month too, and I have already thought about names

Boy: Tyler or Mason

Girl: Fraya, Savannah or Ava

I only waited 3 weeks for my first period too so it can happen. :D

well im unsure how im going to go about this, simply becuase i always forget to take my pill all the time and then when my bloke is home i usually start a new packet to ensure i dont come on while he is home!! but now i have come off, i dont really understand the ovulation etc. and so unsure of the best time to concieve?!? :|

Google OPK's (ovulation predictor kits)

They are less complicated than checking your temperature (also something well worth looking into though)

OPK's are pee sticks that have a line as strong as the test line when you are due to ovulate and a line fainter or not their at all when you are not. They detect the hormone surge that occurs 12 - 36 hours before you ovulate and as sperm last longer than our eggs (up to 5 days) you'll have more chance od catching a baby if you Baby dance from the day you get a positive opk for 2/ 3. Also if you buy them off ebay you can get loads for not much money.

Hope this helps.
Becs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back