22 week mw appointment

Olive

Reaction score
Had my 22 week appointment today. It went well BP was ok, urine ok, baby's hb was 140-150bpm and she let me record it on my phone :love:

My measurement was 24cm. Does this mean I'm measuring 24 weeks?

The only thing was she wouldn't give me my mat b1 form as she said that it was too early, but I've checked online and it's not so don't know what she's on about. There was a note on the form that said something about not giving it out prior to 14 weeks before EDD, but I've googled and guidance says it's ok from 20 weeks onwards. So need to sort that out next week and call the docs as I need it for work :roll:

They give or take the measurement by 2 cm each way but it's not hugely accurate. I didn't get my mat b1 until I was 24 weeks I suppose they wait until your viable.

Yeah I didn't get my matb1 til 25 weeks and my employer said this is normal. I measured 26cm at 25 weeks, I wouldn't worry cos I reckon it changes all the time depending on the position of the baby anyway xx

Thanks ladies. I forgot about the 2cm thing she had said that last time.

Thanks for letting me know about mat b1. My next mw appt is 28 weeks. I suppose I'll just tell them to wait and if they kick up a stink get hormonal on them! Lol. Feel like mgr thinks I'm making it up!

Xxx

Yeah my next MW app is at 25 weeks and I've already been told that's when I'll get my Mat B1.

Thanks ladies. I forgot about the 2cm thing she had said that last time.

Thanks for letting me know about mat b1. My next mw appt is 28 weeks. I suppose I'll just tell them to wait and if they kick up a stink get hormonal on them! Lol. Feel like mgr thinks I'm making it up!

Xxx

I know how u feel my boss was a bitch about mine. If u need it before ring your midwife and she can leave it in reception.

My next MW appt is 24weeks and she said thats when I will get my MATB1. So think you have to wait until Viable. x

Thanks hun. That makes sense. Just over a week to go. Can't wait for v day. x

Glad all is well hun. My midwife gave me my Mat B1 when I was 21 weeks! X x x

Cant way for v day too! Week and 1 day to go! Does anyone know if you need a may b1 form if ur self employed bug work within a company? X

Glad all is going well! My MW said anything that's within 2cm of how many weeks you are is absolutely normal, so no worries there. I was under the impression that you can get your MAT B1 form from 20 weeks onwards - strange that she told you otherwise... Most employers want it as soon as possible, don't they, so probably best to get back to her and wave the evidence you have found under her nose...

Thanks Susanne. It seems totally different for everyone! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back