• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

21 Week Scan Tomorrow!!!

Gem212

Reaction score
Hi Girlies

It feels like ive waited for this scan forever and now its come round so quick, I already have 2 boys my eldest is 7 and my youngest is 22 months both to my OH, I was virtully obsessed with having a girl as my relationship with my mother growing up wasnt that great and i want that mother daughter relationship with my own daughter, but then i fell pregnant just before Christmas and m/c on New Year Eve and my whole persepctive changed i didnt care anymore what sex the baby was i just wanted another baby so maybe it happened to teach me to stop being so selfish!! So my scan is tomorrow not until 3.40pm and we are hoping to find out the sex, im 95% sure its another boy i feel the same and am carrying the same as my other 2, and if they say it is i will be just as happy and will have a mini football team and if its a girl i will obviously be very happy but more happy just to see the little bubba and see that his healthy!!!

Anyway i will let you know on my return, Oh and another thing OH isnt to pleased that the scan is bang smack in the middle of tomorrow England game!!! :lol: he he x x x x x

Ooo good luck!!! I'm expecting my 3rd boy so will be waiting in anticipation!

good luck, glad you have been able to think like this now, I really really wanted a girl with my 2nd and its horrible you feel so selfish but I just couldnt help it all I wanted was a little girl and I hated telling ppl.

Good luck! Hehe bless your OH, tell him he'll get another chance to watch the world cup in 4 years but this is the only 21 week scan you'll ever have of your 3rd child :p

Ooooh good luck x can't wait to hear what team you are x x

Good luck cant wait to find out and see the piccie!!

I got an early scan at 11am as i rang to check if they had any, ive posted seperatly what team im on!!!! x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back