21 week Downs scan today

DaisyRose

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just to let you know, I had a scan today (some of you already know that I was given a higher than normal risk of having a baby with Downs). Anyway, they did all their measurements, pointing out all the limbs etc, and spent quite a long time looking at the heart which was beginning to worry me a bit but at the end, the consultant said everything looked absolutely fine.

Goo was very very active (they even commented on how active he/she was) and it was lovely, and very reassuring to see after a really stressful and overly busy day yesterday (I was very close to phoning the mw last night as I was getting pain and tightening around the lower belly).

Feel much better today; have been taking things easier! They haven't made me any more scan or consultants appointments so I guess that was the last time I'll see the baby before it arrives!!!

ah thats fantastic news sweetie :D
im so hapy for you thwt the tests showed all was fine
congrats luv :dance: :dance:
lol Sarah :hug:

thats brilliant hun, glad all is ok with little babbykins :hug: :hug: :hug:

That's brilliant news! :hug: You can relax now!

Oh my god! Last time before he/she arrives?! THAT is exciting! It all goes so quickly from this point I've heard!!

xxx

great news hun :hug:

it's a relief to know your little angel is healthy :cheer:

xxxx

Fantastic news - :)

Best of luck for the rest of your pregnancy

:hug:

thats brill news, and a load of ur mind, now u can enjoy the rest of ur pregnancy...

Hi Everything, :D

Thanks for all your replies, I'm feeling a bit more relaxed now and have much more energy too; also many of the aversions to food, smells etc have got a bit better! It's going every so quickly now though!! Will have to think about getting stuff ready soon!

I will try and get one of my scan pictures up over the next couple of days.

I'm so pleased that everything turned out to be ok hun :hug:

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back