• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

20week scan today..had 3rd scan...good baby!

Eat something citrusy before you go in like an orange or some orange juice and eat a bar of choccie, that always helps to get my little lad moving!

We had our third (20week...lol !) scan today and the little man was finally behaving so that we could get a proper look at his face and brain. All was fine and he had no signs of cleft lip (I have one- although no-one ever realises it :) )
When we saw the brain my hubby said " can't be mine with a good brain like that " then we saw his very obvious 'boy' bits and he said " oh yeah that's MY boy " ....men :roll:
Anyway I am relieved he's all ok, we have booked a 4D scan for 2nd Dec so we get to see him again. :cheer:

great news another thing you can relax about

:clap: glad all is well and he was co-operating this time!! :lol:

yay, congrats :) i think i'd like a little boy next time xx

Congratulations on your little boy! :cheer: Glad you finally got to see his face and got peace of mind that he is fine! :hug:

congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! i just found out we're having a little boy as well haha! Like your though, had trouble doing th eheart measurements as he refused to move for a good half hour!!! fortunately just about got them...well it would have been nice to go back and see aain! xxxxx

Congratulations again!! x

Congratulations to you on your little boy - enjoy you other scan next week X

I think more chance of boys on a prnegnancy forum - as tends to be slightly more people rreally trying harder to have a baby as you try every night around your fertile time rather than doing it once before ovulation and the boy sperm die off and the girls live longer ready for the egg when OV arrives

We had our third (20week...lol !) scan today and the little man was finally behaving so that we could get a proper look at his face and brain. All was fine and he had no signs of cleft lip (I have one- although no-one ever realises it :) )
When we saw the brain my hubby said " can't be mine with a good brain like that " then we saw his very obvious 'boy' bits and he said " oh yeah that's MY boy " ....men :roll:
Anyway I am relieved he's all ok, we have booked a 4D scan for 2nd Dec so we get to see him again. :cheer:

haha i said to my OH it might be shy and not show us anything on our scan, his answers was "if its a boy we will know he wont be able to hide it":roll:
i said that lookin at the 12 weeks scan pic the baby have his/hers dads big head thats for sure..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back