:(:(:(

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
Just feeling a bit sorry for myself! We've got a work experience girl I've been looking after this week making me so busy I barely have time for lunch every day and she's been sitting at my desk coughing and spluttering everywhere and now i've got a cold!!!

That's so annoying and bet it's exhausting! And to top it off she's given u a cold that u can't take anything for! I'd be well annoyed too x

I can't take any time off either as there's only 2 of us in the office and the other lady's on holiday next week! Grrr!

Oh no! I would be feeling down too! Colds are bad enough when your not pregnant, but its a million times worse when your pregnant and cant take anything! I really hope it goes quick & you soon feel better. How long is she with you for? Xx

How annoying! If you've got no other work for her anymore anyway, just get her to make you lots of cups of tea while you have a little sit down. Least she can do for passing on her cold to you! Hope these last 2 days go quickly and you can get a proper rest over the weekend!

That sounds like a plan Susanne! If you've not got anything for her to do, then I would get her to run around after you! After all she did share her snot and germs with you! Just look forward to the weekend and then at least you know you wont have to put up with her next week! :) x x

Aww no, i'm sorry to hear you're feeling a bit miserable chick. I hate people coughing and sneezing near me, it's discusting! Is she sat at your desk all day too? If so are there any things you can get her to do to get her away from your desk, like getting her to go and tidy somewhere or something?! Hope it goes quickly for you xxx

She's leaving for a couple of hours this afternoon! Got her sitting at another desk designing a brochure for our club now! She's been restricting my access to PF all week! I think that's shocking behaviour lol!

I had wondered why you weren't getting back to me as quickly as normal!! lol

Usually i'm either on my mobile (where I get a nice little e-mail telling me I have a PM) or when my boss is out the room (as she is now) I go on the work comps! Gotta love inprivate browsing!!

Ewwwww that's minging.
I hope your cold goes soon hun, I had one earlier in my pregnancy and it was horrid :( I've gotta have my flu jab this year because I'm pregnant too! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back