Uncomfortable!

Sunshine

Reaction score
Anybody else got piles?

I've been sufferring for a couple of days and today I have been so uncomfortable - even just sitting at my desk!

I eat branflakes on a regular basis to keep things moving (sorry TMI) but I am still sufferring.

Anyone got any miracle cures?

Thanks

Sunshine

To keep things moving I recommend kiwi fruits, melon and lots of water. This is what is keeping my system active.

I am actually managing to 'go' twice a day at the moment :oops:

:D :D

No piles but a tear that makes my eyes water when I have to go.

Preparation for nasty things to come I guess!! :lol:

I did have it a couple of weeks ago but thankfully it's cleared up a bit for now. The only thing that helps me is plenty of water, sweetcorn, prunes and I've started eating wholemeal rice, bread and pasta.

I asked the pharmacist and she said it was okay to use creams like Preparation H, that seemed to cool things down a bit if you know what I mean.

Alison

Prune juice works wonders but isn't very nice tasting so I mix it with lemonade.

They do say that pelvic floor exercises help to get rid of piles as the blood flow is increased to the area.

Lucy

Prunes rule! I haven't got piles (yet, thankfully) but I have been slightly constipated a bit- especially when I was in the second trimester and could only face plain carbs like white bread and pasta as my heartburn was bad and prunes came to the rescue then. I'm back on mountains of fruit and veggies and dried fruits (esp apricots and those lush packets of fair trade dried bananas you can get in Oxfam) but I'm still having prunes just in case! I just look down at my bump and wonder where on earth my digestive system and lungs are hiding!!

+++

Thanks for all the advice girls. Things have been a little easier today - i have actually been able to sit down comfortably!! I'll keep up with the high fibre foods - I can't risk getting constipated :shock:

Sunshine

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back