**2009 Weight Loss Thread**VALENTINES DAY CHALLENGE**

I've lost 1lb.....that takes my total so far to 9lb :dance:

I did half hour on the wii fit last night in the end.

I've added squats to my exercises, they kill :shock:

I lost 3.5 lbs!! and I hadn't been to the toilet :rotfl:

Reckon I sweated it out last night with the Davina dvd!

i lost 2 pounds this weeks and 4 last week so 6 pounds in 2 weeks not bad! Good luck everyone this week :)

I haven't weighed myself since last time :cry: I'm so unhappy about it, and Jim keeps telling me I look fat too.

I think it's my pills. Seriously. The doctor did warn me they'd make me put on weight and I've put on 1 stone since I've been on them. RAAA :evil:

I just ordered that DVD... er... Pump it Up (Eric Prydz soundtrack), from Fleabay and I'm going to have a go at that later in the week if I can fit it around teaching and planning. I guess being on my feet all day at school might counteract all the chocolate I've been eating to cope with the kids' unruly behaviour.

Hope you're all doing better than me with this whole weightloss thing. MARD!

I love the Pump it up DVD! I'm too unfit to do it atm though, I struggle to get through a rosemary conley dvd :oops:

I put on a stone with the Olanzapine, so glad I'm not on them anymore, I'd be 20 stone by now otherwise :lol:

JoAnn&Aimee said:
Foxxi said:
How often are we weighing-in??

I get weighed every Wednesday at my slimming class, not sure about everyone else.

Thankyou... well in that case.. I'll weigh-in on here every Sunday..seen as tho I joined you lot on a Sunday! :D

Ooooo I cant wait for next Sunday now! :)

debecca - Seriously, your man tells you you're fat??? Send him round here and I'll sort him out for you, that is not on hun :talkhand:

I am still 10st 7lbs :wall: Never mind, at least I haven't gained anything.

I have been really ill with a bug since yesterday :( Was sick twice yesterday, threw up the 2 bits of toast I'd had for brekky and ate nothing else all day....today I've had 2 bits of toast, 1 biscuit....and stupidly ate two slices of pizza earlier when I thought I was feeling better, feeling sick again now so not good :(

Oh well, maybe I'll lose a bit of weight this way :lol:

Hope everyone else is doing okay :hug: :hug: :hug:

lozzi said:
ive lost 15lbs since the beginning of jan :D

woo go loz :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

puttin me to shame tho missy, iv only lost 4lbs since startin in jan - but i know if i lose loads at once ill put it all back on even quicker cos im crap :(

Clairey...I hope you're feeling better soon :hug: :hug:

Lozzi..well done on losing so much so quickly! :cheer:

I was brave yesterday and did my Davina power of 3 DVD. OMG squats are a killer! I can really feel it in my legs today!
Might do the Pump it up DVD later, don't think I'll be able to do it all the way through yet though!

I attempted the pump it up DVD but had to quit not long after the warm up! I am just too unfit for that atm! and then theres the fact I leak wee when I jump about :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :rotfl:

I did a DVD by the fat persons friend, Rosemary Conley instead....I will have to lose a couple stone before I can keep up with the girls from the call on me video (and buy some tena lady! :oops: )

Well Done everybody :clap:

I didnt get out to get weighed last night cos of the snow so i dont know if i've lost anything this week.
Dont have any scales in the house cos I would be weighing myself constantly
Will update when i get weighed next week.

Still doing the weightwatchers points. Ive decided if I get to 14lbs by vallys day OH is going to get me a manicure and pedicure - he does not know this yet :lol: :lol:

Ive lost another 2 lbs, only 7 more lbs to go till I hit the vally day target! :cheer:
14lbs till I hit my pre pregnancy weight!

Although I was very naughty and had a burger and chips last night...ah well!!

Ooh I forgot to say, I lost 2.5lbs! :cheer: Well better than nothing lol Wanted to have lost about 4lbs at least! :roll:

What a shame..Im guessing this thread has died now..

Oh well...Im still gonna post anyway!

Today was my weigh in day..and I lost........

6lbs :cheer:

Foxxi said:
What a shame..Im guessing this thread has died now..

Oh well...Im still gonna post anyway!

Today was my weigh in day..and I lost........

6lbs :cheer:

OMG why cant I lose 6lb in one week!!! :shakehead: (maybe all them malibu and diet cokes I drink?? :think: :lol: )

Well done you hun!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back