**2009 Weight Loss Thread**VALENTINES DAY CHALLENGE**

Thank you!!

Just drink Malibu and diet cokes hun! Or Vodka lol!

Only one more week!! :cheer: :cheer:
I cant remember what I said I wanted to loose :think: But I think I beat it already! :cheer:

Well done Lea your doing so well :clap:
Not updated for a while im now down to 10 stone :D 1 stone to go I think the water aerobics is helping !!

Muppetmummy enjoy having a break from it you deserve to indulge for a bit then come back to it after :)
Dont feel bad just come back to it with a stubborn i can so it temprament
Lou it sounds like you have lost a good amount iwht your jeans hanging of you :D when are you weighting?
Joann im sure you will be back to losing the pounds soon :) :hug:

Ive just relised ive had my weight ticker all wrong im usless with convertion think ive got it right now :D

Thanks hun!

Yay to you!! Water aerobics is fantastic isnt it!? I really need to get doing that too! Im doing a bit of swimming and wii fit at the min (and i mean a bit lol Im so lazy)

can i join??

i want to lose 6lbs by the end of feb

i'm 12.6

I didn't start till last week :lol:

But I'll update tomorrow when I get weighed :D

I lost the 2lb I put back on this week :cheer: So my total weight loss so far is 12lb.

I'm surprised I lost anything as I went out for a 3 course meal on fri night and had raspberry pavlova for pudding!
and I had cheesecake on saturday, and custard yesterday!

I know Im not going to have lost a lot this week! :( I missed my 2 red days and for me they are the key to losing more! Im guessing about 1lb! Dreading my weigh in! :?

1.5lbs!! Better than nothing or a gain but ...... :( was hoping for 4lbs so I could have lost a stone! :D Though I did know I wouldnt have lost much and was quite expecting a maintain this week!

I will weigh myself again on Valentines and see what I am then! Only 3 more days!!

I lost 5lbs this week!!! :cheer: :cheer: Soooo happy considering that I had biscuits this week AND a chippy!

:cheer: Well done everyone!

Since we started I've lost 10 lbs, don't weigh in till Monday so won't be able to see if I do it but doubt I'll manage to lose 4lbs this week as i think the weight loss is going to start slowing down now :(

Anyone going to carry on and reach another target? It'll be 5 weeks to mothers day or 8 weeks till Easter when we're done with this one.

I'm not stopping till I'm a bloody size 8!!! :x

handbagqueen said:
Anyone going to carry on and reach another target? It'll be 5 weeks to mothers day or 8 weeks till Easter when we're done with this one.
I was going to say this too!
Shall we do a Mohters day one then an Easter one?? :think: heehee

Yes, lets do both! We could do a half stone target for mothers day and then continue on for another half stone before easter- any extra pounds lost can count towards extra chocolate eggs!

ive lost 16lb altogether :) it was 18lb but i have my period.. im aiming for another 21lb by our anniversary in march

handbagqueen said:
Yes, lets do both! We could do a half stone target for mothers day and then continue on for another half stone before easter- any extra pounds lost can count towards extra chocolate eggs!
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Good idea!!! :D

Yay Lisa&Alex!! :cheer: :cheer:

I've stayed the same this week, must be last nights chinese takeaway and biscuits :shhh:

Ive lost 12lb in total, 2lb short of my goal, but still not bad :cheer:

Well done everyone! :clap:

I'm gonna be plodding on till I'm 8st. Still loads to lose! :eek:

Wooohoooo I just weighed myself for Valentines and I weigh 11st 5.5lbs! One whole stone lost!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Thats great lea m! :clap:

I've stopped the special k everyday and am having in alternate days instead, mainly because I was feeling quite ill ! Been having 2 slices of hovis wheatgerm bread with 2 boiled eggs instead.

I'm going to weigh myself wednesday. I'm so scared :(

I might chicken out yet :wall:

Lou said:
Thats great lea m! :clap:

I've stopped the special k everyday and am having in alternate days instead, mainly because I was feeling quite ill ! Been having 2 slices of hovis wheatgerm bread with 2 boiled eggs instead.

I'm going to weigh myself wednesday. I'm so scared :(

I might chicken out yet :wall:

Thank you hun!! :D
Dont chicken out! Just dont take it too... whats the word?... I dont know haha just dont be hard on yourself! Im sure you look fine as you are so any loss would be great! Just make sure your healthy!! :D
Oh now I want eggs! heehe might have to send Joe shop hahahaa

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back