**2009 Weight Loss Thread**VALENTINES DAY CHALLENGE**

Well done Foxxi! That is fab! :cheer: :cheer:

I will be weighing myself first thing tomorrow morning. I've been good this week so I hope I lose something! :pray:

Can i join in?
Since the start of january iv been running two or three times a week & been walking everywhere with ava in her sling.
Iv noticed my shape changing & im fitter. Oh, & iv lost 8 pounds!! :cheer:

I squeezed my ass into a pair of size 10 trousers today, it was too painfull :lol:

I am going to weigh myself soon :pray:

Well done everyone else :clap:

I will welcome myself to this thread ..... hello me :wave:
and congratulate myself for losing weight as none else has...... well done me :clap:

:lol:

I do congralulate everyone for thier hard work to lose weight well done muppetmummy Lou and bhe101 :clap:

Geordie&Bairn said:
I will welcome myself to this thread ..... hello me :wave:
and congratulate myself for losing weight as none else has...... well done me :clap:

:lol:

I do congralulate everyone for thier hard work to lose weight well done muppetmummy Lou and bhe101 :clap:

Well done and welcome (no-one ever congratulates me either :( ) My hubby doesn't even say anything- last week when I told him I'd lost 3.5 lbs he just went 'yeh?' and was all surprised! Cheers matey, just what I needed!

Well done everyone! :cheer:

Ive lost 1lb since last time...Ive done nothing different but the weight loss is already at the slowing down stage :roll:

Saw my sister the other day. She said 'your waist is thinner' :D 'but you still have a double chin' :(

Yeah, cheers sis :clap:

Thanx everyone :D

And WELL DONE to you all :clap:

Welcome Geordie... Im loving this thread.. looking forward to finding out how much you've lost Lou and :shock: at your sister.. she sounds encouraging!

Cant wait already for next Sunday now to weigh in... how sad am I :)

PS - I could get rid of 22 stone of useless fat in an instant................... If I got rid of my husband! :rotfl:

Foxxi said:
I could get rid of 22 stone of useless fat in an instant................... If I got rid of my husband! :rotfl:

:rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: Foxxi

Handbagqeen wow youve lost a lot from what your ticker says well done you :clap: :clap:
Ninjwomble well done for losing 1lb :D im sure the slow down will speed up agian think your still losing the weight :D

I think not eating such big meals has helped me i used to have huge portions on my plate
Ive always eaten well but just to much of it needed to cut down a bit my tummy is trying to adjust its saying where the hell is the bloody rest :lol: Ive also on top of not eaten as much chocolate and crisps cut down on my pasta intake at one point i had pasta once or twice a day.Pasta with everthing i was addicted to the stuff and my love of pasta all started after having Collier. And im eating a lot of celery trying out that its touch to digest so makes your body work harder helping to lose weight dont know if its true but i thought id try it.

Trying to excerice more as this is where id lose the flab more then dieting need to try harder to do more

I WILL get back into my size 12 clothes and then i will work towards getting back into my size 10's

Well done everyone

Ive just got weighed and Ive lost another 3.5lb so thats 11lb in total! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Lou said:
Saw my sister the other day. She said 'your waist is thinner' :D 'but you still have a double chin' :(

Yeah, cheers sis :clap:

Sisters are great arent they?! :wink: :lol: Thats something like my sis would say!!

Well done for the losses ladies :cheer:

I lost 2 lb this week, am hoping to keep on target for the stone weight loss cos have a dress to wear to Lily's christening on the 15th and I'm so scared I'm going to look like an overstuffed sausage!
Walked for about an hour today and did the davina dvd so feeling good.

I lost another 3.5lbs! :cheer: So 6lbs in total! (In 2 weeks thats pretty good for me!! )

Well done girls :clap:

I still haven't weighed myself but I can ride Isaac's tractor around the house alot easier that I could when father christmas bought it for him :)

I am still eating the Special K for breakfast and then a normal dinner, no snacks, no pop, no booze, no sugar in my tea and coffee and only semi skimmed milk. Oh and alot of squats, leg lifts and sit ups.

It must have done something :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back