Babies weight at 20 wk scan?

Vicxzy

Reaction score
Hi guys, just had 20 wk scan & baby was 368 grams, isn't that kinda big?x

I dunno, I never been told my baby's weight in any of my scans! Did you find out what you are having?

That sounds good to me, my Ethan weighed just shy of 1lb at 21 weeks which I thought was huge but sonographer wasn't concerned - she said he was a good healthy size. I don't know if this should of been a sign something was wrong with him but they didn't think so. Sounds a perfect size to me xxx

Oh no Laura! What happened to Ethan? Sorry for asking you dont have to tell me x

They discovered he had Hydrops Fetalis at 30 weeks on a growth scan as my bump was measuring large for dates and I was getting severe back and rib pain. They thought possible big baby but he was full of fluid. All his other scan and tests had been normal, total shock. They still don't know what has caused it although we have an appt to see his doctor on Weds pm. He was delivered by csection the day after that scan (20/11/10) nd he was in NICU for 2 days before we lost him :( his heart was just under too much pressure. He was 4lb 14oz at 30+2 so very big but it was probably because of the fluid also. Your baby sounds like he/she is just perfect :)

Oh thats so sad :( he looks so perfect on your pic :( x

When i had my 20 week scan Tegan Weighed 416g she was born at 40+4 weighing 8lb 1oz and perfectly healthy Im sure your baby is fine Hun the Sonographer would of said Other wise x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back