20 Wk Scan! *pic update*

megsmeadow

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,
I just wanted to share that I had my anomaly scan yesterday and everything is perfect! Bubs is measuring a day behind (obviously they all grow at different rates, and one day, pah!). We got the superintendant sonographer this time who was lovely (thank goodness compared to the first one!) and explained everything. Bubs was wriggling away and moving his/her arms and legs. I'll try and get my pics on soon, I'll have to figure out how to set up the wireless scanner. We didn't find out the sex as we're looking forward to the surprise!:cloud9:
On a sad note though, my pet rabbit died this morning. She was a rescue so I think she was probably 4 or 5 years old. With hormones all over the place it's been a tough day!! :cry:

Bubs017.jpg

Bubs018.jpg

Bubs021.jpg

Bubs016.jpg

bunny050a.jpg

Last edited:
Oh what a day for you - glad your scan went well and Im sorry about your rabbit :hug:

Sorry about your rabbit! :hug:

Congratulations on the scan, glad everything went well and bubs is doing ok! xxx

awe, sorry to hear about your rabbit but am so glad everything with the scan went well!
looking forward to the piccies x

Sorry to hear about your bunny :( Glad you LO is growing nicely! :D

Aw congrats on the healthy baby and sorry about your rabbit :(

PICS PICS PICS! xx

Great pics.

Sorry to hear about your rabbit. I lost my pet rabbit during pregnancy and couldn't stop srying for days.

A friend just reminded me that every time she was pregnant another one of her mum and dad's cats died, they had three to start with and now she has three beautiful girls. I don't know if I can afford to lose any more pets!!!

Wow really? i didnt want to talk about it on here but one of our dogs died today!?!? we are all shocked and upset about that xx

Oh I'm sorry to hear that Hope, it's amazing just how much of the family pets become.

Aaaw sorry to hear the sad news girls.

Lovely scan pics xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back