20 week scan :o)

Crackers

Reaction score
Hi girls,

Had my 20 week scan on Weds (although I was actually 21+3, scan was delayed because of xmas etc). Was sooo lovely! I had a trainee do it, and was apprehensive when I went in and they told me as I had a trainee at my 12 week scan and she wasn't great - but this guy was lovely! He talked us through what he was doing, then after all the measurements were taken he turned the screen and showed us Bubs bouncing around. Bubs was punching around their little fists, and it also looked like they were chewing/swallowing too!
It was funny during the middle as I could feel Bubs really kicking at the sonographer, and then heard him tell his colleague that the baby kept moving so he couldn't get a certain measurement. I had to go to the loo and then wiggle around the room (seriously!) to get Bubs to move! ha ha!

We stayed Team Yellow (decided right from the beginning that we would), and although I've been thinking boy the whole time, after seeing Bubs on screen/pics I'm now thinking girl! Hubby has thought girl from the start - so we'll see!!

Here's a few pics :dance: (hopefully it works!)
x

Attachments

• SCAN2.JPG
    SCAN2.JPG
    292.2 KB · Views: 17
  • SCAN1.JPG
    SCAN1.JPG
    271.3 KB · Views: 14
lovely pics and well done for staying team yellow xx

congrats crackers...it's fab isn't it? Lovely pics and well done on staying team yellow! I admire your willpower xx

Mines today. sooo nervous and dont know why.
so much bigger pictures and clearer....

Having had our scan yesterday and knowing how hard it is to stay Team yellow I admire your willpower lol

Fabbo Pics too xxx

Congrats hun! lovely pic, welcome to team yellow! the BEST team :D xx

Great pics hun :) We stayed team yellow last time, so hard, well done! Will prob find out this time though :) x x

Lovely pics! congrats on the scan, glad it went well!

well done on staying team yellow you have more patience than me I wanted to find out asap lol!!

Lovely pictures too :D xx

Lovely pic. Well done on staying team yellow, I did it the first time and I was great. Couldn't wait the second time tho xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back