20 weeks YAY

spice

Reaction score
today is HALF WAY!!! :yay:
scan on monday :yay: so so excited now :)

today is also half way for Jazz and Songbird :) :) :)

cant believe we're all due on the same day!!!

xxx

Congratulations on reachin half way spice
Im soo excited i think the baby was celebrating last night by dancing all night lol.

You are so lucky having your scan on Monday i have to wait till Wed. Counting down the days

congratulations to you to Songbird :)
think mines being lazy, was dancing away, then oh put his hands on my belly and it stopped . . . everytime :-( not long till you scan though xxx

i know only 6 days till my scan im so excited.

Baby seems to like to keep me awake at night most which is lovely i suppose babs is just getting me ready for the night feeds lol

Congrats spice and songbird :) Got my scan Wednesday

congratulations to you too Jazz
My scan is on Wed too cant wait

YAY only have 3 more sleeps!!! :)

work tomorrow, then my parents are taking me to the coast on sun :)

you both only have 5 more sleeps :)

songbird are you going to find out what your having??? jazz is having a girl :) xxx

Yay lucky you only 3 more sleeps bet you cant wait. :dance:
5 more sleeps seems to far away lol :mad:

Im hoping to find out on Wed what bean is hopefully it will let us see and its not feeling too shy lol.

Will you be finding out what you are having Spice

congrats on being half way.

on the home straight now, xxx

i would say hoepfully we'll be finding out, but i dont really mind if we dont get too!!! OH is desprate, said he'll pay for a gender scan (though we cant affored it) i did say if he really wants to know we'll ask but if baby has its legs crossed thats it, and i think hes now agreed with me!!!

everyone thinks im having a boy, and i mean everyone!!! even ladies i serve at work are telling me its a boy! actually that also includes a little gril :) she said i have a boy in my belly and her mummy has a girl in her belly . . . it was so cute!!!

hope you get to find out :)

nmf, think the time will fly by!!!

xxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member