20 week scan

BabyBrain

Reaction score
Everything is fine :yay:

Bertie is spot on for all his measurements, full skin coverage and weighs an estimated 11oz :love:

Really enjoyed seeing my little man again even if he did keep burying his face in the placenta when she was trying to look at his mouth :lol:

Next milestone is v-day xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Awwww, glad all is good with Bertie xxx

Fab news - looks like its been a good scan day all round for us!!

Interesting that you got an estimated weight babybrain - what were Berties measurements?

xx

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW AMAZING!!!! CONGRATS!!! Mines a week tomorrow roll on xxx

YEH Congrats bump buddy. AJ is bang on to but is weighing 13ozs so a little bigger than yours. Funnily enough he didn't like having his face looked at either. He is also breech so thats why I have been getting kicked in the foof. Clearly likes using my cervix as a trampoline. lol. xxxxxxxxx

Fab news - looks like its been a good scan day all round for us!!

Interesting that you got an estimated weight babybrain - what were Berties measurements?

xx

These are the ones I understand lmao

Head circumference 178.0mm
Posterior Ventricle 8.5mm
Nuchal Fold thickness 2.7mm
Abdominal Circumference 146.9mm (chubby lol)
Femur length 30.9mm

He has been classed as "normal"....might have to frame this bit cos am sure it's not a family trait :lol: xxxxxxxx

Aah I must have a chunky pip as abdominal measurement is 154mm head circa is 185mm and femur length 33.6

Mind you I was a BIG baby so only to be expected. Reckon I could have a 12oz on there then!!

Aww, cute. So pleased everything is ok xx

Glad to hear everything went well! How did you find out the approx weight? I was't told at the US and can't see it in my notes

She just told us. The sonographer we get is amazing and very very thorough. Even at the 12 week scan she switched the machine to MRI and scanned the baby internally too, from top to toes. I asked her about it on Friday cos people I know haven't had that done and she said she hates nasty surprises so always double checks everything (I am wondering if she herself has had bad news in the past at a scan).
She showed us everything including putting his blood flow in different colours all round his body so we could see everything was getting what it needs. It was fascinating and maybe a future career choice for mummy!
God bless her xxxxxxx

AJ was:

head circumfrence 193.2mm
posterior ventricle 7.1mm
abdominal circumfrence 160.2mm
Femur length 33.0mm
Estimated fetal weight 13ozs / 379g

He has got a huge head and stomach compared to yours. pmsl. I'm the one with the hefer. I blame the OH cos Dylan only weighed 5lb 5ozs at birth. lol

Aw, my baby is diddy compared to everyone elses. Having said that I did have it done when I was 19 something weeks. He might have caught up by now. :lol:

Lol leanne definitely blame the OH

Tor I am sure being scanned a week earlier will make loads of difference, they grow at a staggering rate from this time onwards....I bet your's is biggest birth weight lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back