My 20 Week Scan

charlie84

Reaction score
Hi Girls

Had my 20 week scan today. Amazing seeing baby in such detail.
Baby was all well and measurements were right for dates.
Placenta is anterior. Heartbeat was nice and strong.

The sonographer wasnt a very happy bloke so a bit annoyed bout that, but glad baby is ok, as i have felt any movement yet.

141107c.jpg

And the little feet

141107a.jpg

Oh and the sonographer thinks its going to be a Girl!!!

congratulations! the top pic is so cute and so clear! :D :D :D

Congrats! That first pic is really clear. Look at that little nose. Awww.

Thanks girls.

I probably will go out and buy so much pink stuff.

Just couldnt believe how much you could see on the scan.
We are thinking of possibly having a private 4d one now :)

Hi I have an anterior placenta too! and I only felt my first real kicks over the weekend ( 21 weeks )

Glad all is okay! Cute pics too!

congrats!!! :cheer: I found your post reassuring too as i havent really felt any movement yet and my scans in a couple of weeks! Being preggers makes me so bloomin' paranoid! :hug:

sazzylou said:
congrats!!! :cheer: I found your post reassuring too as i havent really felt any movement yet and my scans in a couple of weeks! Being preggers makes me so bloomin' paranoid! :hug:

Yep i was starting to get slightly worried as to why i hadnt felt anything at all, but the scan does put your mind at rest as to the fact that there still is a little baby in there and all is well.

Just cant wait to feel her now :D

Those feet are so cute. Congrats on team pink. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

charlie84 said:
Hi Girls

Placenta is anterior.

Hi there,

Just moved over to 2nd Tri and not too certain of what you mean by anterior placenta, I understand placenta privia because my sis had it. Please could someone explain to me.

Thanks

Charlie:-) said:
charlie84 said:
Hi Girls

Placenta is anterior.

Hi there,

Just moved over to 2nd Tri and not too certain of what you mean by anterior placenta, I understand placenta privia because my sis had it. Please could someone explain to me.

Thanks

Hi there
If your placenta is anterior it means its on the front wall of the uterus and if the placenta is on the back wall of your uterus it is called a posterior placenta.

This could explain as to why i have yet to feel baby move as the placenta is at the front so baby will be kicking that, instead of my stomach directly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back