20 week scan :)

Preggers123

Reaction score
Well ladies I had my 20 week scan last week and i felt just as sick as i did at the first one!! Everything is fine tho and we are team blue, need to get my head round that one - all the kids im close to are girls!!! In the past week I have done relly excited, really freaked out and now im at think this is gonna be great!!!

My hubby is just so excited that we are having a boy its contagious!! LOL

Hope everyone is doing well :)

Attachments

• Baby Dalgarno 20 weeks.jpg
    Baby Dalgarno 20 weeks.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 24
Aw thats great hunni congrats on your little boy! I cant wait for my scan...yours is so clear! xxx

Awww congratulations ur photo is fab....

Im dreading my 20 week scan one minute then im excited. Its so worrying isnt it incase somthing wrong.

Congratulations on the health of ur LITTLE BOY lol :):):):):):):):)

Lou I was ok til about an hour before my scan - went for lunch with the girls at work and just looked at my food and played with it!!! I was really nervous and the scan was surreal we got to see his face, spine, ribs, bladder, brain etc and the obvious to let us no if it was a boy or a girl!!

I think that you are more aware of the fact that the scanner is checking for abnormalities but i had the same scanner who did my 12 week scan and got to ask lots of questions so that made me feel loads better!!!

When do u get ur 20 week scan?

i get mine on the 19th of jan so not to long but its taking ages to come round.

Ahhh lovely photo! Congratulations, you must be over the moon to have seen little one!

xx

Congratulations - that is one of the clearest pics I've seen! xx

congrates. cant wait till mine now. fingers crossed joining you in team blue but happy either way( feel really bad for admitting i want a boy) xx

Congrats on your little boy!

Amazing pic! I had mine last friday, baby was upside down lol, only got a pic of a hand and a foot!

It is amazing how much you can see though

x

Thanks guys!!! I'm sitting here with the biggest smile on my face :) Everyone tells me that it is a really clear piccie but I've noticed that he has long legs - my hubby is about a foot taller than I am (I'm only 5 foot 3 and a bit) so think that he mite take after his daddy!!!

LOL

Huge congratulations on your Team blue news!:blue:

Wow I agree with the ladies, that really is one of the nicest scan piccys I have seen in a long time!

Boys are soo nice to have - I am expecting my 3rd boy, they just love cuddles !

:boy:

Congratulations hun will add you to team blue!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back