got my 5month scan on friday :D

lealea85

Reaction score
hi ladies,

im so excited its ridiculous.:dance: i have my 22 week scan on friday and i cant wait. and im itching to find out weather im having a boy or girl.
what do they do at the scan and how long does it usually last for?:eh:
any info would be much appreciated.

ALSO, JUST FOR FUN, LETS SEE WHO GUESSES CORRECTLY ON WHAT IM HAVING....boy or girl.
(for some reason i think its a boy hehe)

thank yooooou xxxx:wave:

Woohoo, only a few days to go now till your scan! Mine took about 20 minutes, she took lots of measurements of the baby and looked at the brain, heart etc to make sure all looked as it should be. This little one was wriggling about like mad though and making her job very difficult so it might not take as long as that if your baby stays stiller.

Update us afterwards and put on pics! I am going to guess girl for you.... x

I shall guess girl aswell!
XxXxX

Yeah, I reckon girl as well!

What hospital you going to?

yay i know the feeling when you find out what sex the baby is i was the same and im gonna say...........................BOY

Enjoy every minute of it hun :) You will love it. Ours lasted about 20 minutes, and the lady was having difficulties seeing the base of the lil mans spine as he kept moving away, hes a real fidget bum.
Im definately going to say boy for you hun, from what i can see of your lovely avatar piccie :D xxx

Good luck, cant wait for my 20 week scan, Im itching to know too :D I think you are having a boy!

no idea what you are having but good luck! im sure it will be a great expierince! im a little ways off the 20 week one yet but its all so exciting xx

i think youre having a girl.
It lasts a good 20 minutes and its the most amazing thing ever in the whole world! lol its incredible as you can see so much detail!! youll love it. good luck, cant wait to hear what it is!! (defo girl for some reason lol x) x

thank you ladies :D

ooh i cant wait. im too excited. its only tuesday n im bouncing off the walls lol

i will update you ladies as soon as my size 5 feel step out of the hospital lol

@jennilisanne im going to kings college hospital. the hospital is lovely so are the staff

They just measure the baby and then normally show u her/his legs and hands etc and then tell u the sex if u ask :)
Im saying girl :)

thank you ladies :D

ooh i cant wait. im too excited. its only tuesday n im bouncing off the walls lol

i will update you ladies as soon as my size 5 feel step out of the hospital lol

@jennilisanne im going to kings college hospital. the hospital is lovely so are the staff

i had my daughter at kings hun!:)

good luck today xx

Sweet.

Roll on 3pm I want to c my Lil cherub woop woop

Cant wait to find out what your having hun, hope all goes well xxx

Did u find out what team u will be?
XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics