• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

20 week scan *today* had NO sleep!!

Tracey M

Reaction score
Im sooooo excited its my 20 week scan tomorrow at 11.45 do I still need to drink loads of water?

Last edited:
blinkin heck.....where did that time go???!!! xx

exciting!! Not sure if u need to drink lots of water so far xx

Aww good luck for it, can't wait to see your pics. Don't think you need to drink any water for this one xx

How quickly has that came round!!! Time is going so fast... Enjoy your scan tomorrow hun, I did drink some water but not much as I wasn't sure so thought it would be easier to empty my bladder than try and fill it :) xxx

I had to go empty mine... So I'd say no... Enjoy :D x

good luck with it hun, the time is really flying isn't it?? :shock: doesn't seem like long ago that you were in tri 1 :shock xx

Omg, Ive had NO sleep.....loads of scan/midwife dreams over and over all bloody night.... My alarm goes off at 8am but Im too wide awake now since back of 5! Please tell me Im not the only one this has happened to?? My son even up watching tv, maybe hes catching my vibes lol. Its not like Im worried or anything, right now baby doing flips and Im team yellow so wtf? Roll on 11.45 and bed tonight cos Ive work at 9 after school/nursery drop, 20 mile drive to hospital, back to work till 5 then a board meeting from 5 till 7...... Im sure bed will be shouting for me! Hopefully clutching a scan piccie with a big smile on my face lol

Goodluck today hunny, cant believe how quick your pregnancy is going :) x x

There's a sign at my hospital that says 'don't empty ur bladder if ur less than 28 weeks unless told to do so' I was always told to drink water b4 the scan-like some1 said earlier,it's easier to empty it than fill it xx

i went in with a full bladder as my letter said to drink 4-6 glasses of water, ended up my bladder was too full and i had to go empty it, whoops! Good luck today hun, it is crazy how time is flying by eh :) xx

Good luck hun :) empty bladder is best for this one xx

Everything went well :dance: except for my very full bladder :shock: Baby exactly on track, everything where it should be and I pat myself on the back for remaining team yellow !!

Last edited:
Sorry having problems uploading pics!!

Attachments

• 20 weeks + 5 scan.jpg
    20 weeks + 5 scan.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 35

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads