20 week scan tomorrow!!!

lillyblue

Reaction score
I have got my 20 week scan tomorrow and for some reason I am feeling so worried!!!! Do I have to drink any water this time?? Will I have bloods done again?

Thanks Ladies

:hug:

Hey hun good luck for tommorrow im sure all will be fine. Make sure you drink atleats a couple of glasses of water before you go or when your at the hospital but make sure your bladders not over full though! As for your bloods i wouldnt have said they'l be done again unless they stated it in the letter they sent you for your scan? Are you finding out what team your on?! :D :hug:

Ive got my scan tomorrow as well... its sooo excited and bringing some very weird dreams to me last night :lol:

im staying team green because OH wont let me find out!!! :x

I cant wait to see baby again though! and OH felt kicking last night for the first time!! Feels so soon but it was definately baby! :D

Good Luck Mre Brightside what were your dreams?

xxx

When I had mine a few weeks ago, I had a full bladder but when I got there I asked if i needed it cause i was uncomfortable lol and she said no so I emptied right before xxx

I got told to empty my bladder too this time but I would go with a full bladder just in case then ask.
Good luck and enjoy your scan :cheer:

lillyblue said:

I cant wait to see baby again though! and OH felt kicking last night for the first time!! Feels so soon but it was definately baby! :D

xxx

thanks hun

My first dream was that we had a scan and found out that the sex was team blue...my scan must have been a 3d but in colour :oops: cause I had a pic of the little lad and he was the double of my Dad... it was so weird...

I then had to get up for a wee and when I went back to sleep I had a dream that I had given birth to a little girl and my OH in my dream telling me "its a little girl darling and shes beautiful"

they were both so vivid tho

Im hoping im going to get in straight away like I did at the 12 week scan cause like most of the girls here I dont hold water very well. At my 12 week scan I just got sat down in the waiting room and they called my name out so pray its the same this time :lol:

i was told specifically that i didnt need to drink any more then i would on a normal day, and no the vampires werent after my blood hehe

I have a scan on wed and was told I dont need a full bladder but I would have a couple glasses of water to be on the safe side. Good luck and enjoy seeing your bubba :D

Thanks Girls :D

Mrs Brightside, I had a dream last night that the baby flashed me and it was a boy!!!!!! I already think I am team blue anyway but the dream was so vivid!!!!

I flet bubba kick aswell last night so thinking again team blue!!

I am in at 3 tomnorrow and hoping I get seen straight away too

x

lillyblue said:

xxx

Oh ive got mine as well! im so excited, but my OH will not let me find out either :( ive tried everything... even threatned to claim i didn't know him and have him removed by the security! so he cannot come in :lol: he's not budging so ive given up hope! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back